Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fave thing is this year they all originally said "my type is more about personality" but have gone to say "oh my daaayyssss they are my type on paper" after meeting every bombshell for 35 seconds! 🙄 Ron's type is petite and brunette.... So if she puts on a few pounds and dyes her hair does he dump her? Idiot!

Reactions: 12
In every series they all talk about ‘my type’. I’m wondering if the producers tell them there is an expectation that they will do this?
Deffo producers are telling them to do that and the whole "on job" thing....

I'm a South Londonder. On job. Is standard language but you can feel some people are using it like that are learning slang for the first time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tom you are now off my xmas card list. You were snogging what's her face 5 minutes ago.

Reactions: 7
I find all this talk about "your type" so weird. I get having a preference but they talk about it like it's a set thing that if someone fits the right criteria then you'll fancy them but that's...not how it works? Surely you don't find someone attractive just because they have the right hair colour and shoe size? It isn't that prescriptive for most people that I know.

Oh I've just realised that this is why these women are flocking to Tom even though he's dull. Their "type" is tall so they get tunnel vision as soon as they see his height 😂
I'm so glad you didn't say the whole thing ("100% my type on paper"). Drives me bleeping mad, almost as bad as "eggs in one basket". It sounds ridiculously scripted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every year the islanders try to push some weird phrases and I think "on job" might be the worst one so far.

I'm so glad you didn't say the whole thing ("100% my type on paper"). Drives me bleeping mad, almost as bad as "eggs in one basket". It sounds ridiculously scripted
Yes! I hate both phrases because they're so overused to an extent where they've lost all meaning!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My fave thing is this year they all originally said "my type is more about personality" but have gone to say "oh my daaayyssss they are my type on paper" after meeting every bombshell for 35 seconds! 🙄 Ron's type is petite and brunette.... So if she puts on a few pounds and dyes her hair does he dump her? Idiot!
Yes, probably because he is a chald.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a piece of cake I bought from the Artisan market yesterday. Biscoff Cookies and cream. Not good for the gallbladder but decided to hell with it.

Not amused, didn't even finish it. The icing was synthetic tasting and the sponge bit was drier than a nun's twit.
Awwww Kas be careful hunni 😘 it's not worth it with risk to your gallbladder, but I get you were looking for something tasty.

I think you will have to stick to Mr Freeze

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This Samie girl is gorgeous, but Jesus Christ her voice is giving me a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish the boys would stop trying to keep Ron loyal. He’s not, and the sooner Lana sees that the better they’re protecting him from showing his true self to spare Lanas temporary feelings

Reactions: 24
There is a serious depletion of personality and character in there. Need a good male islander to walk in so that the girls have an alternative to Tom who is in demand down to process of elimination only.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.