Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai on Tanyel 'I'm the only one who can put up with her' You facking charmer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Tanyel Is with me because I'm the only one who will put up with her. Shut up kai. bleeping head

Reactions: 27
Awwww Kas be careful hunni 😘 it's not worth it with risk to your gallbladder, but I get you were looking for something tasty.

I think you will have to stick to Mr Freeze
Yeh I will be sticking with our favourite Mr from now on ♥Stupid thing to do buying the cake but you wouldn't beleiev the cravings I have for sweet things at the moment. I could literally sit here with a whole massive bowl of icing mixture and eat the whole bowl 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"I'm the only one who can put up with her" Kai, what the duck?! That's so rude. I'm now immediately rooting for Tanyel to meet the nicest, hottest man in Casa Amor.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Husbands catching up on apprentice so haven’t started yet - is it worth me watching? Has the phrase unfinished business been uttered yet? Is the Tom/Olivia/Ellie triangle going in a satisfactory way ie Tom being caught or Olivia looking like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Husbands catching up on apprentice so haven’t started yet - is it worth me watching? Has the phrase unfinished business been uttered yet? Is the Tom/Olivia/Ellie triangle going in a satisfactory way ie Tom being caught or Olivia looking like a twit.
I’ve only just switched it on I’m yawning away might not make it to the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh, it's Tom's eyes. I thought it was his scintillating personality.
look-into-my-eyes-look-at-me.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tom from Barnsley must be getting lost in translation through the screen for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.