Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out Tom is the new Collard. Absolutely maniac move from a man that dull.
Ellie is a snake and her dress sense is tit
Lana's not nice
Jessie has the ick
Ron is for the streets
Olivia hen, you're about to get fucked over so badly
Newfound respect for Zara
Tanyel is the queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Olivia is so painfully desperate.

now that Zara is single I hope she won’t be at risk. I’d love them to let the girls pick next.

Reactions: 17
Family house of course

Call me bitter but I don't wanna see middle class kids going on Love island who probably have their inheritance sorted. It's like when I saw Liam who won with Millies family house

Nah, I’m the exact same. It’d be nice to actually give people from less affluent and privileged backgrounds a chance at fame and more money 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Samie has her eye on Tom and Ron

Side note: I think she should model. Not talk. Model.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Samie is gorgeous, a proper bombshell. Ron knows he wouldn’t have a chance with her in the outside world so can see him considering ditching Lana.

Tom is a snake but I’m enjoying the drama - Ellie is bad vibes if she doesn’t tell Olivia about the kiss.

On a side note, why does Ellie dress like she’s going to the pub whereas everyone else is dressed for summer. She was wearing skinny jeans and boots tonight.

Samie is gorgeous, a proper bombshell. Ron knows he wouldn’t have a chance with her in the outside world so can see him considering ditching Lana.

Tom is a snake but I’m enjoying the drama - Ellie is bad vibes if she doesn’t tell Olivia about the kiss.

On a side note, why does Ellie dress like she’s going to the pub whereas everyone else is dressed for summer. She was wearing skinny jeans and boots tonight.
Olivia is not with Tom though so I don’t feel like she owes Olivia anything. Tom is the one saying one thing and doing another so he needs to tell her

Reactions: 8
As bad as her outfit was tonight, what about the trainers and socks with a bikini the other day, absolutely did me in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

And the night of the game, the yellow top and black trousers, throw a blazer on and she could’ve been going for an interview 🐝

• Haha
i dono… I kind of want to see how this plays out because I can genuinely see Olivia excusing it and trying to pretend they’re still the love story of the series and he’s only rejected her repeatedly because she’s a “slow burner”.

Reactions: 8
Olivia is not with Tom though so I don’t feel like she owes Olivia anything. Tom is the one saying one thing and doing another so he needs to tell her
True but as they’re always crying about girl code on there, I think not telling Olivia on a girl to girl basis is a bit off. She knows how much Olivia likes him. Plus I’d really like to see that conversation 🤣

Reactions: 6
True but as they’re always crying about girl code on there, I think not telling Olivia on a girl to girl basis is a bit off. She knows how much Olivia likes him. Plus I’d really like to see that conversation 🤣
If the tables were turn and Olivia had the chance to make another girl feel uncomfortable she would relish it so I don’t think anyone owes her anything.

Tom should be upfront.

Reactions: 13
So Samie has her eye on Tom and Ron

Side note: I think she should model. Not talk. Model.
Not again - can’t the producers get a bombshell who doesn’t fancy Ron and Tom 🤯. Samie is wasting her time if she goes for Ron.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.