Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie thought duck it, Olivia’s gunning for Tom, I have very few options here… gonna have to get with him aren’t I. She really doesn’t wanna go back to that corporate job 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t have minded that kiss were it not for Tom waving her in to him instead of him having to move 🙈 you signalled for her to kiss you and then called her trouble? Again, these men are trash

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is Olivia ever going to get the hint my god. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if you’d trust tom. You turn your back he’d be in bed with your friend. He’s just dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wish that an absolutely gorgeous guy comes in and only has eyes for Liv. Sorry, she is my favourite, can't do anything about it 😀
Same. I don't agree with some of her behaviour but she reminds me of one of my friends so I have a soft spot for her. I wish she'd told Tom to duck off when he came crawling back to her. I don't understand the hold he has over these women?! He wouldn't be getting away with playing them like this if they were a close enough group to talk about it honestly, which is quite sad.

Reactions: 5
Tom did that serious pre-kissing universal men stare that whole time while talking to Ellie and it was giving me the ICK.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Indiyahs hair is horrid. Sorry. Tanya is so much better looking than her. I know it's not a competition between them two, but just wanted to say it. Indiyah seems well spoken though and is funny

Reactions: 2
Maya Jama boobs look sensational in that dress
And on that note, I think now is the perfect opportunity to announce that I think whichever surgeon did Jessie’s boobs did a wonderful job. They’re fab. Wouldn’t mind them stuck on my own body. Mediocre girl, fabulous boobs.

(No homo.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.