Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused why they keep having Indiyah and Sam as guests on the couch though - They didn’t used to do that. Are they really that low on guests?

Reactions: 8
Indiyahs hair is horrid. Sorry. Tanya is so much better looking than her. I know it's not a competition between them two, but just wanted to say it. Indiyah seems well spoken though and is funny
this is such a random comparison

Reactions: 37
Said before I could see shaq and Zara. Hearing Haris saying that shaq said she was his type. I kind of hope they get together. But she’s prob scared him off.

---

I think AM gor a bit of a raw deal with the editing. She came across much better on unseen bits, quite funny & down to earth
Yeah she’s really pretty. I’d rather she stayed over some of the other girls

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Said before I could see shaq and Zara. Hearing Haris saying that shaq said she was his type
I didn't see it at all, was very surprised when they actually had a chat. Shaq and Tanya seem so settled, but now that Zara is technically single..

Reactions: 3
Haris and Anna-May are totally adorbs together 🥰
1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.