Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught up on yesterday's episode and I love zara "bad boy piece of information" I forgot that saying existed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well done to "First Look" creators for not putting Wills date in there .. As NO ONE CAAARREESS šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad you didn't say the whole thing ("100% my type on paper"). Drives me bleeping mad, almost as bad as "eggs in one basket". It sounds ridiculously scripted
Maura and her ā€œfanny fluttersā€ weā€™re the best ever. Take some beating that will šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t like how Tom has handled Ellie, Zara, Olivia heā€™s a snake but I also think with Olivia the entire relationship ā€œhistoryā€ has been inflated to be a lot bigger than it is. I also donā€™t think theyā€™ll split. Theyā€™re trying to create this on/off Ross/Rachel thing.

The Kai/Tanyel thing is meh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tom acting like he's been straight forward really annoys me, like NO YOU HAVEN'T!

Yeah kai is definitely trying to make Tanyel seem like she's the problem

Reactions: 20
Yeah she's barely raised her voice "STOP SHOUTING AT ME" nobhead
FGS - Kai is awful. Classic gaslighting behaviour. You were mean to me, so Iā€™ll go off with someone else - a tale as old as time. What I am hoping is that Sammie doesnā€™t pick Kai (Iā€™d be surprised if she did - I think sheā€™ll choose Ron). Then an amazing bombshell will come in for Tanyel. Bye, Kai.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FGS - Kai is awful. Classic gaslighting behaviour. You were mean to me, so Iā€™ll go off with someone else - a tale as old as time. What I am hoping is that Sammie doesnā€™t pick Kai (Iā€™d be surprised if she did - I think sheā€™ll choose Ron). Then an amazing bombshell will come in for Tanyel. Bye, Kai.
100% gaslighting.

Ugh.

I liked Kai at the start..

I also liked Ron- not anymore since he's a mega bleep .. šŸ¤¢

Tanyel to win on her own please šŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tom acting like he's been straight forward really annoys me, like NO YOU HAVEN'T!

Yeah kai is definitely trying to make Tanyel seem like she's the problem
I think that there is always a reason why some of the people in Love Island go on LI in the first place. According to Tom, heā€™s ā€˜coom in ere to faaaind soomoneā€™ heā€™s probably a f boy. I mean I donā€™t see him trying to get to know anyone. Maybe itā€™s editing.

Reactions: 6
Olivia is a brunette Molly Mae who canā€™t talk properly. I really wish sheā€™d drop this Tom obsession and history tit itā€™s getting embarrassing

Reactions: 12
Looks like Kai is wanting an argument with Tanyel so that he can go for it with Samie
Urgh he is! Tom was also hostile when he changed his mind about Zara after she wasnā€™t all smiley and happy about being picked as a body in that game. Just own it, little boys!

Also, why does First Look show the best bits of the show? Might as well not watch it later now

Reactions: 5
Just catching upā€¦. I feel like Lana is going to get so hurt! Why did Ron feel the need to mention that Samie is his type 7098262 times to her?! Samie seems lovely though

Reactions: 14
Tom was also hostile when he changed his mind about Zara after she wasnā€™t all smiley and happy about being picked as a body in that game. Just own it, little boys!
i do love how itā€™s suddenly a big deal now that livs feelings are at stake whereas before when it was Zara it was her own fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Olivia is a brunette Molly Mae who canā€™t talk properly. I really wish sheā€™d drop this Tom obsession and history tit itā€™s getting embarrassing
I think it gives a bit of an insight into her personality - she finds it hard to let things go. This sort of thing will be why sheā€™s never had a bf. When people canā€™t compromise itā€™s always going to be very difficult I think.

Reactions: 8
Just catching upā€¦. I feel like Lana is going to get so hurt! Why did Ron feel the need to mention that Samie is his type 7098262 times to her?! Samie seems lovely though
100%, I'm surprised that Lana has gone for him anyway tbh, feel like he's massively punching with her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.