Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to give up, but I can't. They must be the most unlikeable cast ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want to give up, but I can't. They must be the most unlikeable cast ever.
Yeah itā€™s so tit isnā€™t it. I always stop watching around the time they have the dolls in and meet the families but might give up before then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think that if this lot were on last year, the combo of the cast and The Shitmore might have spelled the end of it. Or at least a break for a few years.

Reactions: 7
OK we need a quote game where Ron cracking on with every single girl apart from Lana is revealed, where Kai saying Tanyel has nothing apart from him is revealed, and snippets of Tom's convos about other girls is revealed. The girls deserve to know what rat bastards they are living with! šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Theory about tonightā€™s dumping - Samie gets to choose who to couple up with and their partner gets sent home? Maybe she picks Tom and Zara goes ā€¦ or even Kai and Tanyel goes. Ellie is not a big loss so canā€™t be her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching upā€¦. I feel like Lana is going to get so hurt! Why did Ron feel the need to mention that Samie is his type 7098262 times to her?! Samie seems lovely though
These lads are SO dense, arenā€™t they? The girls need some hunky guys coming in and letā€™s see the tables turned. Iā€™d like someone to pick Willā€™s face, body and personality and piss them all off!

Reactions: 11
These lads are SO dense, arenā€™t they? The girls need some hunky guys coming in and letā€™s see the tables turned. Iā€™d like someone to pick Willā€™s face, body and personality and piss them all off!
Honestly the girls are no great shakes either.

Bunch of dullards with the exception of Will who at least actually is in possession of a personality and charisma.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m just watching last nights so sorry catching up - Olivia saying ā€œI think we need to touch baseā€ just gives me huge ickā€¦reminds me of someone I used to work with whoā€™d say it all the time šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© Iā€™d never use that expression with a guy

Iā€™ll be fuming if Zara goes. The show is so crap that I donā€™t think any big personalities will go - itā€™ll likely be Aaron or Ellie..

Reactions: 13
Honestly the girls are no great shakes either.

Bunch of dullards with the exception of Will who at least actually is in possession of a personality and charisma.
I do agree, but itā€™s the lads thinking that they are something special that gets me. Iā€™m not watching actually but did catch some of last nightā€™s and then reading what is said on here. The whole show is excruciatingly over-produced and I think Iā€™ll watch transfer deadline day on Sky Sports tonight for some excitement.

• Haha
Iā€™m just watching last nights so sorry catching up - Olivia saying ā€œI think we need to touch baseā€ just gives me huge ickā€¦reminds me of someone I used to work with whoā€™d say it all the time šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© Iā€™d never use that expression with a guy
Reminds me of my first office job in the early 2000s, every time a manager said "touch base" we had a version of the cheeky girls, "touch my base, don't be shy"...........you probably had to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
olivia needs to realise tom is always going to have a wandering eye and want what he isn't supposed to want. he wanted zara when he was with olivia, wanted olivia when he was with zara, wants ellie while telling olivia he wants to pursue things with her. he gets a thrill going for the person he shouldn't be going for, it's very exciting for him. who knows maybe olivia thinks she can be "the one" and "change him" with all their "history" :sick:

Reactions: 14
i do love how itā€™s suddenly a big deal now that livs feelings are at stake whereas before when it was Zara it was her own fault.
I mean, yeah you donā€™t choose body for the person youā€™re coupled up with. Zara was reasonable to feel angry about that. It completely looked like he was only interested in her for sex.

Reactions: 12
Last night just felt like a panto šŸ˜‚ when you look at the show like that, itā€™s more entertaining really

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet tonight will be literally 1 minute of drama and then it's all over and the rest of the show will be Ron talking about how the whole of the world population is his type, Kai saying no one has turned his eyes a part from Samie and Tom being a massive BORING sunburnt pleb as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also if anyone called me ā€œfor a chatā€ the way Olivia did Tom in that first look they could duck right off.

If you want to speak with me donā€™t call me like Iā€™m a naughty dog thatā€™s just shat on your new carpet.

• Haha
Yeah itā€™s so tit isnā€™t it. I always stop watching around the time they have the dolls in and meet the families but might give up before then.
Ssaaammme from there on in I switch off canā€™t suffer it

Reactions: 3
duck sake, I forgot about that stupid doll challenge šŸ˜©
I absolutely hate all the challenges and the doll thingā€¦ just bring that drama plz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.