Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe at Ellie putting it on Tom hardddddd. He seems like he’s not really into her but happy to just go along with it lol
The level of cringe was off the scale BUT I do respect Ellie for playing the game. She is working hard to secure her place 😆 The other girls just sit there completely devoid of personality waiting for the guy to make a move (looking at you, Olivia). I love that Ellie is manipulating Tom 💅 I hope it pays off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The level of cringe was off the scale BUT I do respect Ellie for playing the game. She is working hard to secure her place 😆 The other girls just sit there completely devoid of personality waiting for the guy to make a move (looking at you, Olivia). I love that Ellie is manipulating Tom 💅 I hope it pays off!
Agree with this. It’s better than sitting there TALKING about unfinished business and history you have with someone you were coupled up with for roughly a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell that Kai is used to getting exactly what he wants from women. Unfortunately, he is incredibly dull and quite dim. There are some people who don’t ever make an effort to develop a personality because of their looks
---

Yes, I think rather than believing he’s the one for her, she’s merely trying to make sure she doesn’t get voted off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Possibly already been discussed but does Tom wear concealer to try and hide those wrinkles around his mouth? It’s been bugging me for a few days now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s being built up to be Tom but I’d nearly like it to be Ron or Kai. I hope it’s a boy. I hope they don’t vote Zara. It wouldn’t make sense other than they just don’t like her.

Reactions: 9
It’s being built up to be Tom but I’d nearly like it to be Ron or Kai. I hope it’s a boy. I hope they don’t vote Zara. It wouldn’t make sense other than they just don’t like her.
To be honest I would guess Aaron, its not like he is there anyway and they need Ron/Kai/Zara for "TV Drama" and "excitement". Aaron will be said to be "only one with no connection"

Reactions: 11
The article says we will be shocked, but I wouldn't actually be shocked at any of them leaving. Well, maybe Will as they all seem to love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As long as it’s not Zara I really don’t care who goes. I expect it will be Aaron, hardly ‘Villa rocking’ .. emm

Reactions: 5
its going to be zara or olivia picking each other, or the new girl picking Lana

Reactions: 4
The producers, trying to drum up some interest! I’d be more shocked if they said the next person who uttered the inane words ‘pull for a chat’ is on the next plane home.

Closely followed by ‘where is your head at’ and ‘100%’ in answer to any question.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The producers, trying to drum up some interest! I’d be more shocked if they said the next person who uttered the inane words ‘pull for a chat’ is on the next place home.

Closely followed by ‘where is your head at’ and ‘100%’ in answer to any question.
Urgh, I hate all the fake lines like that. It started years ago with eggs in basket, followed closely by it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
its going to be zara or olivia picking each other, or the new girl picking Lana
I’d be surprised at that, Lana is the poster girl of the series, the one the public want to find love with anyone but Ron. Samie’s far from stupid and has to know this. Not much support for Lana here on Tattle where we dive deeply into all the context but I expect this to be the view of the less involved audience.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.