Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever they do their run in for evening drinks I just picture the production team behind the door going "come on guys give it some energy whooo" and it is so tragic
Tragic Island!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The boys really are a bunch of prats. All gathered round last night squealing like overexcited little boys cos a new girl came in, giving out that they are playas but are monotonous dullards with no wit, mostly hit with the ugly stick…what’s going on?
Haha yes the way the boys
all scurry off together for a wee witch session and forming little gangs is 🤢 Deeply unsexy.
We need an Ovie. On his own, fanning himself with his trilby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Heyyy new here 👋
I'm only on episode 9 (just after the Aussies entered..🙄)
.... basically just jumping on to ask...is there any point in continuing or should I just bail now??!!
IT IS ABSOLUTELY DIRE😭 and I've watched every single series since the very beginning so this feels like the end of an era (I only watched last summer though because I was heavily pregnant, missed the last week or two due to babes arrival and wasn't even bothered as it was so pants...ughh just gutted how bad it's got😩
Even the American series are so much better than the UK ones now, and that's saying something!!!!

Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m missing something with the girls getting annoyed that the boys are talking to the new girl. They do know they’re only 2 weeks in and it’s love island right? Continuous bombshells, casa amor, ‘we need to be tested’ love island? I think too many of them want that title of ‘strongest couple’ based solely off being together from the start when all it looks like is they’re settling to have an easy ride to the final and then they *shockingly* split after a few months or so.

I’ve said it for years now but the problem is people are now on the show solely for deals and opportunities rather than actual love and it is patently obvious. From the first three seasons from 2015 to what it is now, it’s such a shame as it was so authentic and real. The odd season will have great people that are memorable but for the most part a lot of them are forgettable and just clinging to 15 minutes of fame.

Olivia will sell this ‘unlucky in love, why do I always get F’d over’ narrative when really she doesn’t like ANY of them and is giving them the about as much affection as you’d get out of a rock… it’s so predictable and so boring. I do feel it’s run it’s course now… I’ll still be watching shamelessly though whilst complaining about it. I’m looking forward to big brother now let’s hope they don’t ruin that classic.

Reactions: 16
Heyyy new here 👋
.... basically just jumping on to ask...is there any point in continuing or should I just bail now??!!
IT IS ABSOLUTELY DIRE😭 and I've watched every single series since the very beginning so this feels like the end of an era (I only watched last summer though because I was heavily pregnant, missed the last week or two due to babes arrival and wasn't even bothered as it was so pants...ughh just gutted how bad it's got😩
Even the American series are so much better than the UK ones now, and that's saying something!!!!
Honestly I don’t know if I’d bother if I were you. There’s nothing happening and the small bits that do are clearly scripted.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly I don’t know if I’d bother if I were you. There’s nothing happening and the small bits that do are clearly scripted.
Eww I cannot stand how scripted it's got!! yuck yuck vile gross yuck!!!! 😩 I've never watched any towie type shows, fecking fake ass shite!!! Yeh I don't think I can do it any more.... And it does actually make me sad!! I miss love island the way it was!!🥹

Thanks for your reply, I think I need to throw in the towel!

Reactions: 6
The boys really are a bunch of prats. All gathered round last night squealing like overexcited little boys cos a new girl came in, giving out that they are playas but are monotonous dullards with no wit, mostly hit with the ugly stick…what’s going on?
Absolutely. Girls, they've let us down this series. No real men in there. The boys are all overgrown teens with no intelligence or personality to match. What a shower. Hopefully the girls are starting to realise that - although they have to play the game if they want some kind of fame when the show ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stay for tattle
That's it lol
Hehe I think I might!!
Here's my thoughts on the casting so far that no-one asked for...

Tanyel... Eva Longorias older 2nd cousin twice removed... Yes older.... Think she went the same place as Ekin to look like a 40something housewife...

Olivia/old lady.... She reminds me of someone SO MUCH but I can't place who... The way she talks with her teeth all clenched and without moving her little playdoh sausage lips reminds me of Cher Lloyd though (her accent even sounds like her??!)

Lana also REALLY feels familiar, not just looks wise, I really feel like I know her from something,she must've been on something else (like dinner date or something random lol)

Erm who else... Anna Mae... FFS child you're only 20 get tf out of here with all your messing with your God given blessed looks and chill jesus.

Tanya, I dunno she seems alright but she looks about 10, she really reminds me looks wise of Sarah whatsername, daughter from modern family, same big Bambi eyes.

Christ on a bike that pe teacher boi looks about 50 odd. Definitely the older 2nd cousin twice removed of Adam fecking collard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hehe I think I might!!
Here's my thoughts on the casting so far that no-one asked for...

Tanyel... Eva Longorias older 2nd cousin twice removed... Yes older.... Think she went the same place as Ekin to look like a 40something housewife...

Olivia/old lady.... She reminds me of someone SO MUCH but I can't place who... The way she talks with her teeth all clenched and without moving her little playdoh sausage lips reminds me of Cher Lloyd though (her accent even sounds like her??!)

Lana also REALLY feels familiar, not just looks wise, I really feel like I know her from something,she must've been on something else (like dinner date or something random lol)

Erm who else... Anna Mae... FFS child you're only 20 get tf out of here with all your messing with your God given blessed looks and chill jesus.

Tanya, I dunno she seems alright but she looks about 10, she really reminds me looks wise of Sarah whatsername, daughter from modern family, same big Bambi eyes.

Christ on a bike that pe teacher boi looks about 50 odd. Definitely the older 2nd cousin twice removed of Adam fecking collard.
Lol. The amount of people that’s said that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tanyel is my favourite by far. I just don't have any interest in any of the others at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Heyyy new here 👋
I watch the YouTube clips they put up and have a nosey at this thread and see some bits on TikTok, a whole 1 hour is too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Olivia is Amber from series 3 and Olivia Bentley’s love child and no one can tell me otherwise.

Reactions: 2
Cringe at Ellie putting it on Tom hardddddd. He seems like he’s not really into her but happy to just go along with it lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.