Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aaaaaggh I've remembered who Olivia reminds me of!!!!!
The singer from Aqua (if anyone here is old enough to remember them)🤣🤣🤣
And it's not just the pulled back dark hair, she's so like her across the eyes!! Aaah I feel so relieved I've remembered lol😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

JombleWomble

VIP Member
For every beautiful female bombshell they put in, they should put in the male equivalent. It’s only fair the lads are subject to the same!
This year they should send the girls to Casa to meet the new boys, but leave the OG boys in the main villa without sending any new girls in 😈

• Haha
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Ron is definitely that twat on a night out wearing sunglasses in the club and doing the gun finger dance

• Haha
  • Sick

teddy19

VIP Member
All girls saying Tom gives really good eye contact, he didn’t look at Ellie once when she was basically propositioning him 🤣🤣 he’d shag her but clearly doesn’t want anything more than that

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jt2020

VIP Member
If boys are picking then I can’t see how Zara survives it which is annoying because she’s actually one of the few interesting ones!

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ron needs taking down a peg or two. We need some bronzed tanned 6ft3 minimum HENCH Greek God to walk in and show him what an actual fit lad is because my guy is not as cute as thinks he is.

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'm guessing that Tom is one of those who are better looking in real life. Cos I really don't get what these women are seeing in him. I'd rather sew my lady parts up than go there

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Fmf17

Chatty Member
Zara making out “liv needs to know girl power” when she just wants to tell her to upset her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sunfl0wer_

Does Kai hear himself? Complaining that Tanyel is shouting when he's raising his voice much more than her...

Reactions: 28