Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hehe I think I might!!
Here's my thoughts on the casting so far that no-one asked for...

Tanyel... Eva Longorias older 2nd cousin twice removed... Yes older.... Think she went the same place as Ekin to look like a 40something housewife...

Olivia/old lady.... She reminds me of someone SO MUCH but I can't place who... The way she talks with her teeth all clenched and without moving her little playdoh sausage lips reminds me of Cher Lloyd though (her accent even sounds like her??!)

Lana also REALLY feels familiar, not just looks wise, I really feel like I know her from something,she must've been on something else (like dinner date or something random lol)

Erm who else... Anna Mae... FFS child you're only 20 get tf out of here with all your messing with your God given blessed looks and chill jesus.

Tanya, I dunno she seems alright but she looks about 10, she really reminds me looks wise of Sarah whatsername, daughter from modern family, same big Bambi eyes.

Christ on a bike that pe teacher boi looks about 50 odd. Definitely the older 2nd cousin twice removed of Adam fecking collard.
Lol. The amount of people that’s said that

• Haha
Reactions: 1

jadach

VIP Member
I’m confused was the text not that there’s going to be a recoupling and whoever isn’t picked will be dumped? Why do we think this isn’t the case
yh that’s what i heard “the girl not picked will be dumped immediately”

Reactions: 1