Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron’s pathetic. If you really like someone you don’t need to be tested. And also she doesn’t need to be number 1 she needs to be the only one. It’s simple.

It’s cringe but as soon as I met my partner I deleted all my dating apps the next day because I knew I’d found someone special. If Ron felt that way about Lana she’d know it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
“How do I know you’re really my number 1 if I don’t stick it in someone else and see?”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Kai wants to get to know every bombshell but none of them are ever interested in him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are they spraying pheromones over these boys whenever a bombshell walks in?? They all seem to lose the ability to think properly as soon as they see a new woman. Except Shaq and Will.

Kai she isn't shouting. She probably had to raise her voice a little to be heard over all that wind 🌪

Reactions: 16
I don’t particularly like Lana but she 100% deserves better than Ron and she needs to just drop him now.

I don’t know how Ron can sit there and say Lana is his number one and always will be , if she was your number one you wouldn’t entertain getting to know someone else.

Reactions: 15
Yeah duck off Ron. Samis out your league.

Either commit to Lana or don't but stop telling her she's your priority when she's quote blatantly not

Reactions: 13
Does Kai hear himself? Complaining that Tanyel is shouting when he's raising his voice much more than her...

Reactions: 28
In fairness they’d have ratted him out straight away 😂😂😂
yeah but if you genuinely think it’s just a kiss and there’s no problem with it, he would have told them, if he’s purposely not telling them he obviously knows somethings not right about it🤣 plus him and ellie said they’d keep it a secret, but it’s “just” a kiss

Reactions: 7
'you literally say two words and go to bed' hahahaha yes go on Ellie.. tell him! HES A BORING FUCKER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Samie has really done a number on these boys and she’s not even been on screen tonight!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.