Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake, I forgot about that stupid doll challenge 😩
I absolutely hate all the challenges and the doll thing… just bring that drama plz
I don’t want to jinx it (so sorry if I do) BUT I’m really enjoying the lack of challenges this season. We’ve had one maybe two I feel like instead of it being every other night some cringe fest 🙈🤣 probably the only thing they’ve got right though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What till Tanyel finds out what tit Kai has been saying about her. I hope she goes OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"You can have your cake and eat it, as I'll come crawling back after you've had your fun with Ellie"
Screenshot (11360).png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to jinx it (so sorry if I do) BUT I’m really enjoying the lack of challenges this season. We’ve had one maybe two I feel like instead of it being every other night some cringe fest 🙈🤣 probably the only thing they’ve got right though.
They must have gotten negative feedback about the challenges! And rightly so 🤣 I normally Scroll through insta when that tit is on

Reactions: 5
I’m not excusing Toms actions but she’d have a lot more sympathy if she hadn’t taken delight in Zara’s hurt and embarrassment over Toms treatment of her. She revelled in it and now the tables are turns it’s all tears and playing the victim.

Reactions: 9
It's not about kissing Ellie though is if? Man's a walking red flag

He's telling Liv he's really into her, Ellie just a friend. Acting to Ellie like he's really into her to her face and then saying different behind her back. Telling Zara he fancies her and Livs nothing and on and on.

He just can't be honest. He will 100% cheat on the outside.

Him and Zara are done aren't they so that's why she's not crying? I thought she ended it after truth or dare and he was back on Liv +/- Ellie

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shaq is literally the only man amongst boys in there
True but it would have been nice had he spoken up the other night when they were trolling Zara. They pick and choose who they want to speak up for.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.