Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
As if you’d trust tom. You turn your back he’d be in bed with your friend. He’s just dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 35

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ron just isn’t that into Lana. When he thought she was the fittest he was happy and as soon as someone who got more male attention came in, suddenly it’s like Lana who?

• Heart
Reactions: 34

whisperchat

VIP Member
'you literally say two words and go to bed' hahahaha yes go on Ellie.. tell him! HES A BORING FUCKER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it just me who doesn't find Ron attractive? He has something quite common about his features. Hard to explain, but some people just naturally have a kind of cheap look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Notredamn

VIP Member
Why does Ronald feel the need to tell Lana that Samie is his type? Not every thought needs saying out loud

• Heart
Reactions: 33

gummy-bear

VIP Member
New to this thread. Wasn’t gonna watch and then wasn’t gonna comment but … here I am. Lord help me 💀
I know Olivia personally and she’s awful. From a wealthy Brighton family. Toxic through and through. Very involved with the VIP nightclub scenes, see and be seen kind of thing. Think she may have shagged one of my ex boyfriends too but don’t have the receipts for it 🤣

Lana has had a lucky escape. She’ll do a camilla I think and meet a babe later on
I like Tanyel, I reckon she’s hard work but worth it long term
Unpopular opinion- I actually think Aaron is alright! I know there’s been stories coming from other seasons but I don’t hate him from what I’ve seen
Kai- vile, nothing else to say there
Will and Jessie - I don’t get it. Think she’ll break his heart :-( he’s lovely though although does remind me of a blonde version of the dude who’s just been arrested for the Idaho murders ..
Samie - gorgeous but I think a bit boring
Tanya - nice but knows she’s safe
Zara - ughhh. I want to like her but I think she’s BUSY. Hope she calms down as she has good potential
Tom- lights are on but no one is home. Dense
Ron - fuckboy. Don’t think he’s fit at all
Spencer - lmao. Reminds me of any man you’d find in Fulham on a Saturday night. Pinky rings give me the biggest ick of all time

I’m sure I’ll have some further thoughts to share later 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Turns out Tom is the new Collard. Absolutely maniac move from a man that dull.
Ellie is a snake and her dress sense is shit
Lana's not nice
Jessie has the ick
Ron is for the streets
Olivia hen, you're about to get fucked over so badly
Newfound respect for Zara
Tanyel is the queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I still that that Alex Bowen is without doubt the fittest bloke to ever have come out of Love Island
Noooo.... he's aged really badly IMO. Maybe too much of the white stuff mixed in with being a new parent?

I have two words for the fittest man to come out of LI..... OVIE SOKO

• Heart
Reactions: 31

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I hope Ron gets to pick first. I want to see if Lana really is his first choice like he keeps saying 🤥

Also, does anyone else think Tom and Olivia's chat is dead? I don't understand their attraction/unfinished business storyline when their conversations are drier than the Sahara. I actually think Tom seemed to click more with Ellie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31