Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first look that drops tomorrow is going to be Will & Jessie on their flipping date isn’t it🤬

Reactions: 12
I really don’t want to see Tanya and Shaq coast through the whole of LI without someone to try & steal Tanya.

Reactions: 11
Can they send Aaron home already, he serves absolutely no purpose in the villa
I’m concerned to hear that the women in Australian Love Island said he was a bully to them.

I personally think that he’s into Lana which is why he told her these things. Even though they are true!

Reactions: 14
Producers “Will, viewing figures are bleeping ridiculous, stir the pot and you and jessie can have a date” how bleeping ironic 10 seconds after he stirred the pot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ron’s actually gross man.
“So if Lana was to go..?”
“I wouldn’t go home.” *pulls face* “I don’t love her.” What a snakey fickle bastard.. he’s been acting like they’re in a full blown relationship up until this point and now he’s discarding her 😳 I don’t even like Lana very much but it’s not nice to watch

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'd be staying home to watch the tea brew not going on my crappy trestle table date

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ron’s actually gross man.
“So if Lana was to go..?”
“I wouldn’t go home.” *pulls face* “I don’t love her.” What a snakey fickle bastard.. he’s been acting like they’re in a full blown relationship up until this point and now he’s discarding her 😳 I don’t even like Lana very much but it’s not nice to watch
He’s really such a snake. He says something different every day. There are people who do this - they feel different every two minutes. Capricious is the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tanyel handled Kai pulling Samie for a chat very well. That must’ve really hurt her and she just firmed it and kept a poker face. Strong girl.
Fires would’ve been raging inside of me. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aaron getting mugged off gave him that little push to start speaking up finally 😂

Reactions: 5
I wasn't keen on Tanyel at first, but she's really grown on me. Love her having Lana's back and her reaction to Kai.

Ron needs to get the duck out. Kai can do one too, his mouth gives me the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watching the Tom/Olieviachat in the gym - she has zero chat and feels like the only thing her ans Tom talk about is this supposed attraction they have for each other and Zara.

It’s like the only time she gets chatty is when she has the opportunity to big herself up by putting down other girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Zara literally RUNNING instantly to tell Liv about Tom hahahahahahahaha Queen of Petty 😂😂😂 I’d do the same

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.