Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom " I want someone who bigs me up". Accidentally revealed his whole mindset there- he wants a woman who prioritises making him feel good over her own feelings.

Reactions: 17
Lana is nasty and two faced, but she’ll get her comeuppance when Ron goes to Casa.

also the girls are just horrible this season… there’s no real support between any of them.

Reactions: 15
the way no one sees the issue with him picking her for body?? what makes it worse is he picked the one girl she had an issue with…can anyone confidently say they’d have no problem with being picked by body over face/personality by the guy that supposedly likes them?? and to make it worse he picks the girl you have problems with, who wouldn’t have an issue with that? they’re making her out to be crazy but she’s right about this, and she’s probably just feeling insecure?

Reactions: 41
Tom shut the fuck up in your weird accent with your stupid jacket. You football kicking prick. On about “it’s too much drama.” Just admit you used Zara until someone “better” came along and you manipulated the poor girl and now she likes you you’re backing out. Weapon. He’s lucky he has one girl paying attention to him, the state of it. Height don’t make up for that head

Reactions: 24
I hope a really hot guy comes in for zara. She’s too good for Tom

Reactions: 16
I just asked my partner how he’d answer that question, and he said “well obviously I’ve got the perfect girlfriend in the girl I’m coupled up with, but if I had to pick a second it would be a merge of “names 3 other girls””

I’m impressed with the diplomatic answer, even though I know he’s only trying to get in my good books for not doing the food shop I asked him to earlier

Reactions: 15
Football kicking prick....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.