Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's so disappointing from the rest of them when Shaq walked over. I cba.

Reactions: 17
As if they are making out like Tanya is some sort of bleeping hero!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
tanya and shaq are that one couple that constantly go back and forth with each other, just break up and make up

Reactions: 15
Eejit, what a great word.

tanya is a nasty cow! She IS a liar! She ‘didn’t have the opportunity to tell him’ but she had time to tell Jessie and speak to Martin 2 other times that day… but just couldn’t tell him… what an absolute bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“I didn’t have the opportunity to tell you about the kiss”

In 12+ hours and least 2 chats that day? Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
but Tanya you are a liar babe.. you led the man on, pounced on him in Casa and then as soon as you saw Shaq single you had buyers remorse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does Tanya think she isn’t a liar? All
That comes out her mouth is lies, to both Martin and shaq!

Reactions: 11
When they spoke to call things off she should’ve told him about the kiss

Reactions: 26
Hahahaha Tanya’s got some balls I’ll give her that. She’s loud and wrong. You had plenty of time to tell Martin that you were no longer interested and about the kiss with Shaq.

Reactions: 26
move night where art thou - show Shaq who Tanya is when he's not around PLEASE. I BEG OF U!!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.