Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaq just wants to win because no way would anyone let someone treat them like that?

Reactions: 13
YES Martin calling out Tanya for gaslighting him, also the '' I didnt have the opportunity to tell you I kissed Shaq'' duck off hun you chose not to tell him on purpose because you're a liar, cheat,manipulator , she is a liar, she lied to shaq telling him she loved him when she didnt and she lied to Martin, she is a grade A Liar and gaslighter

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tanya might end up being a bigger villain with the public than Olivia now.

Reactions: 20
Someone needs to take Tanya down a million pegs. She's gaslighting everyone left tight and centre

Shaq you shouldn't have had to swallow your anger. That's not a good thing

Tanya is a massive liar. Her treatment of Martin should be a massive red flag for you

Reactions: 21
So bored with this Tanya storyline. I'd almost rather watch Liv witch about all the girls behind their backs.

Reactions: 24
Oh Claudia you’ll get splinters on your arse sitting on the fence with your opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if they’re trying to justify it 🤣

Martin sounds pretty aggressive in this chat to Shaq tho

Reactions: 3
She only gave her time to Martin because Shaq told her it was over, not because she was trying to make things work with Martin.

Reactions: 13
My sympathy for Martin is capped, you never liked her bro, your ego is just bruised :LOL: But Tanya is in the wrong, as they say “it is what it is”
B21BFA58-E888-4311-839A-822C3CE7FD4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was Martin, I would walk right now. Not wait to be even MORE humiliated.

Reactions: 23
They need to do movie night really soon otherwise it'll have no impact. If they do it too late everyone will have their eyes on the final so they won't let anything disrupt their couples. Plus I don't want Martin to be dumped before then!

Tanya not wanting to share a bed with Martin. It might not be your choice hun 😂

Reactions: 23
Totally YAWNING over the Tanya situation ..v Just get to the challenge for some drama 🤣 Then hopefully movie night soon 🍿

Reactions: 5
It’s getting unwatchable for me as I can’t stand anything about Tanya. To think she is getting away with this is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.