Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should bring in a bombshell to stir things up and remind them they aren't that close to the final yet, and then do movie night

Reactions: 13
So shaq's happy to call out any and all bad behaviour except Tanya then? In the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So Shaq ends up sharing a bed and cuddling with Tanya and Martin Sleeps alone, Martins getting the better deal here.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did Tanya change from a black dress to denim dress to take make up off then in to shorts pjs and hoody 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That lynda is doing the most on tiktok talking about how she had a good connection with ron and shaq and her ron had a good connection becasue he said he wanted to try her nigerian food 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think with martin, in casa tanya was all over her, and he did nothing, she basically did all the work. so now that they’re back in the villa, he expected it to stay the same and for her to be all over him and for him to do nothing and let her do the work, but it wasn’t like that. (still think he never liked her)

it’s on tanya for bringing him back, sure she regrets it but you can’t take back what you did lol. she wanted shaq back the minute she came back, but didn’t want to admit it.

Reactions: 9
Shaq just wants to win because no way would anyone let someone treat them like that?
It's such a u-turn after getting called out Ron for messing Lana around. I think forgiving her has screwed his chances of winning but they probably think the public see them as this year's Millie&Liam

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.