Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tanya is not a real person😭 she seems impulsive and does things in the spur of the moment and think about the consequences and how it will affect people after.
someone said she’s like a sim 😭 she’s so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tanya “i can’t imagine the hurt and embarrassment you felt when I brought Martin back in front of everyone so now I’ve decided to embarrass Martin in a similar fashion to even the score”.

twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Best line of last year 😂😂
It’s funny that they can’t think of any original lines this season so they have to resort to old ones 😂 LIAR and “I came back here to tell you that I loved you”. I really hope “do you want me to rap to lighten the mood” makes an appearance tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t get why none of the girls ever call Tanya out on her behaviour

Reactions: 29
Ugh tomorrow night looks draining. She needs to just apologise. She’s actually making Liv seem bearable by comparison.

Reactions: 9
Shaq hasn't even given any indication he wants her back. She essentially forced a kiss on him, and yeah they had about a 5 second flirty chat. Tanya just assumes she's in control, she's not apologising because she feels bad she's just announcing that her and Shaq are back on.

At no point has she even slightly considered either Shaq or Martins feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 24
‘What was your thought process behind that’ is what I’m thinking. What the duck. Terrible

Reactions: 13
They don’t call out Olivia either. The girls are especially weak this year. They only pick on people when there’s a chance of a pile on ie Tanyel or Zara.

Reactions: 19
Because they’re all hypocrites and enablers, they don’t call Liv out on her bullshit either. They’re an unlikable group.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What an actual witch Tanya is!

"oh I'm so sorry Shaq for doing it in front of everyone and making you feel embarrassed and hurt...

So I'm now going to do this in front of everyone and embarrass and hurt Martin instead."

Hurry up tomorrow night, I cannot wait to see Martin GO IN on her!

Not impressed with Shaq taking her back though.

(also Tattle friends, Jax Jones performed at Plattyjubes in front of Buckingham Palace and everything! Sadly he didn't get his recorder out though. )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely her behaviour can’t be attractive to any man? She likes being the one with the power and Shaq shouldn’t just let her get away with it!

Reactions: 14
Surely her behaviour can’t be attractive to any man? She likes being the one with the power and Shaq shouldn’t just let her get away with it!
I don’t get him, he spent an entire couple of days sulking over trivial tit then this happens and he’s acting he has a humiliation fetish all of a sudden.

Reactions: 7
LI are over playing the storylines,the public are no longer fooled, genuine relationships are being to be overlook for the 'drama'
Tanya really didn't need to do that, unlike Tom and Will mishaps Martin is still there and seeing/ feeling things first hand and is comes across so uncaring.

Reactions: 17
I'm feeling a bit conflicted 🤔 I really don't like the way Liv has been behaving, BUT I kind of feel bad for her re Kai not giving an inch as to why he switched in Casa. I'm trying to remember what happened, did the new girls say how Olivia is coming across? If someone was like that with me I would be absolutely fucked in the head not knowing.

That said, enjoying her passive aggressive smiling 😬 at Kai and Sanam leaving for their date.
I would understand if she came back single but she didn’t, she did the exact same thing so why does she deserve anything?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.