Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t watch another night of this Tanya witch, she infuriates me

Reactions: 10
Love island trying to make Tanya happen on their Facebook post. All the comments are hating on her. They did the same with Olivia last night. Are they watching a different show than what everyone else is? 🤣

Reactions: 16
Why didn’t she just quietly get back together with Shawn and make the big gesture another time? I think she did it this way to not give others the chance to convince Shaq to run back.
With the way she dragged out this coupling she clearly thinks she’s the central Storyline hence the big gesture. It’s like David from week one. Incredibly dull but she drags it within an inch of its life.

Reactions: 7
I have never seen two people with less self awareness than Tanya and Olivia

Reactions: 27
This years cast really are the most insufferable bunch ever. I’d rather watch 8 weeks of Faye again and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 19
Why didn’t she just quietly get back together with Shaq and make the big gesture another time? I think she did it this way to not give others the chance to convince Shaq to run back.

edit for auto correct
She did her speech in front of everyone because she brought Martin back in front everyone.

Reactions: 6
tanya is not a real person😭 she seems impulsive and does things in the spur of the moment and think about the consequences and how it will affect people after.

Reactions: 11
I feel far too mature for this crap now. 25 year olds screaming they are going on a date. I wont be watching again, giving me major 16 year old kid vibes

Reactions: 18
Love island trying to make Tanya happen on their Facebook post. All the comments are hating on her. They did the same with Olivia last night. Are they watching a different show than what everyone else is? 🤣
Me being a nosey witch and seeing the comments like

jay-z-yikes.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I imagine if this was someone like Adam Collard doing something like that then women’s charities would be up in arms but it’s ok as it’s a girl

• Heart
Reactions: 36
someone should have pushed Tanya in the pool and shut her up,I would have, like don't embarass Shaq.Martina nd yourself anymore than you already have, it was onl y last week you were asking am I wet to Martin

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.