Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Shaq hasn't even given any indication he wants her back. She essentially forced a kiss on him, and yeah they had about a 5 second flirty chat. Tanya just assumes she's in control, she's not apologising because she feels bad she's just announcing that her and Shaq are back on.

At no point has she even slightly considered either Shaq or Martins feelings

• Heart
Reactions: 24

electricmallows

VIP Member
I want Tanya and Olivia to get dragged in way that they can’t easily weasel their way out of it. I want people to be pissed at them for a few days with their full behaviour and not just forgive them in an hour

Reactions: 23

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
A recoupling is going to be boring as hell coz we all know exactly who's choosing who! Yawn!!

In order of leaving I want Tanya and Shaq to leave first, used to like Shaq but he had all these opinions about everyone else and then let's Tanya treat him like that. She's an absolute dose and he is an idiot.

Next vote off I want Liv and Max goonnneeeee. Her to be in the bottom 2 first to see her smug face get a smack and then gone the next vote.

And after that I actually still want Ron and Lana gone. They are so boring, I still don't trust Ron. I think he thinks he has the 50K in the bag.

And Kai to be safe. She's still banging on about him being in the bottom of the public votes. It would be fabulous to see a reversal of fortunes.

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
They need to do movie night really soon otherwise it'll have no impact. If they do it too late everyone will have their eyes on the final so they won't let anything disrupt their couples. Plus I don't want Martin to be dumped before then!

Tanya not wanting to share a bed with Martin. It might not be your choice hun 😂

Laika1234

VIP Member
If he was genuinely happy, how could it have gone off like a switch though? He keeps dismissing her instead of explaining. He could tell her about herself but he’s choosing to weasel out of it by saying ‘we’re both with different people now’ and that’s it.
Because she attacked him first. She came in with a face of thunder and accused him of lying to her and playing A game etc. I can see why he wasn’t arsed with her after that. She literally caused the rift and now she just keeps picking at it because it’s the only storyline she has going. I think he sees through it.

• Heart

Jt2020

VIP Member
Get Tanya and Shaq out, just awful people. He’s a total pushover and she’s just rude and nasty. Also can they take Liv with them and that’ll make my year 😂

• Heart

nic95

Fucking hell, is she serious!? I hope some of the others stand up for Martin, he doesn't deserve that!

(Also yes I hate how invested I am 😭😂 )

• Haha

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Took a lot for her to do that? She only had to do it because she behaved like an absolute prick

This guy didn't come in, you picked him. You actively chose another guy over Shaq.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I don’t see how anyone could be supportive of Olivia’s situation to be honest. He seemed mildly interested in her pre casa but I wouldn’t say he was super into her. He met someone with a better connection, he was happy for her when she walked in and was probably happy to be mates and she just went full goblin mode and started attacking him because her giant ego was hit. He tried to be reasonable, and she ended up making it personal… saying shitty little comments to irk him. I don’t think he should give her the time of day and I don’t think she deserves it either. I’m glad he’s standing his ground as I think she is toxic AF and he’s actually realised it. Team Kai here 😂🥰

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I can’t remember the scene but did he not say that in reaction to her saying she’d finally seen what the public we’re seeing. She went in to hurt him so he did the same.
If someone came and spoke to me the way Oliva spoke to Kai during the recoupling I wouldn't be offering them an explanation either. I love how unbothered he is 😅😅

• Haha