Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just wondering if they split the boys up to make it look like there was tension between Shaq and Martin. No idea about the girls though. These producers make some weird decisions I think 😂
Yes every morning Shaq and Martin are always in separate groups, it’s really strange

Reactions: 4
Casey. It's ok. You don't like Casey. You like her Daddys money. You don't want to go back to recruitment. It's ok. I get it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a lot of say one thing to the person they're coupled up with and then something completely different to every one else.

Reactions: 10
Ah here lads - after weeks of watching Olivia be a cow to everyone and bullying multiple islanders I am just not interested in her redemption arc. Even if it’s her calling out Tanya.

Reactions: 16
I think Casey has the Ick but doesn’t wanna look like the bad guy and become a villain. Think he’s subconsciously planting ideas into Claudias head

Reactions: 19
I fully back Claudia in her and Caseys disagreement. Why do these people think they can recouple with someone else and then get back with their original partner?

If you are interested in me you recouple with me. If someone bought someone back to "keep their options open" it'd be over. A kiss after a couple days, fine. But recouple with someone else over me? duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank the high heavens that someone talked sense to Tanya !

Who knew it would be Liv ?
And terrace Tom saying it was muggy... this boy has grown 😁😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
loool remember martin saying shaq was a two star meal and he was a five star? that’s another reason i don’t like him, i don’t like casa ppl who feel the need to put down the ogs

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.