Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
feel like ive been sniffing Tanyas hair glue WTF I actually agree with Liv for once calling Tanyas behaviour out,
I've been suspicious of the casting of Olivia since the beginning. An actress. Causing all this drama. Did anyone catch her smirk when Martin said he was going to have it out with Tanya? Mind you, I was a bit suspicious of Ekin's casting when she arrived. The show was dead before she arrived and I feel like her brief was to bring the drama and she delivered!

Reactions: 8
sorry but who the duck is shagging Will, 100 people? hes a walking ick, must be animals on the farm or very drunk girls or girls on glue

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are ITV working painfully hard to redeem Olivia and get her to the final. Stop falling for it guys 😩

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.