Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie and Will, I'm not buying what they're selling.
Yeah that whole conversation came across as them thinking they've got through their "test" so now they have to make sure we see them planning their future together. It's the love island equivalent to an election campaign 😂

Reactions: 6
Said from Day 1 that I didn’t like Tanya.
Day 37 and I don’t like her even more.
Little witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
feel like ive been sniffing Tanyas hair glue WTF I actually agree with Liv for once calling Tanyas behaviour out,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha, I like Sassy Jessie. Also, how good did her stomach look just then?

*Looks down at the box of Domino's Chocolate Orange cookies and wonders why I don't have a stomach like that*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need some couples gone

Casey and daddys money
Squinty eyes and Olivia
The annoying 3some

Reactions: 14
Dont get how jessie is happy for tanya doing what she did and be hapoy when she kissed shaq sneakily but still be annoyed at will 😆

Reactions: 12
Dont get how jessie is happy for tanya doing what she did and be hapoy when she kissed shaq sneakily but still be annoyed at will 😆
nothing with Jessie seems that genuine to me. I feel like she just encourages them to do whatever in the hope they’ll make a balls of things and eliminate themselves as competition

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.