Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wished Shaq would tell her where to go šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
Felt for Martin. Agree with whoever said he expected her to be all over him still.
I think she had like ā€œbeer gogglesā€ on in casa & when she saw them back in the same place she realised how Shaq was the better one šŸ¤£
I just dislike her & her glue.
everyone else in the villa should be calling them out & itā€™s annoying me that they donā€™t. Fair play to Casey saying ā€œyeah but we didnā€™t bring anyone backā€

These 2 need to be out in the next vote with Olivia & Max in the bottom

Reactions: 13
My sympathy for Martin is capped, you never liked her bro, your ego is just bruised :LOL: But Tanya is in the wrong, as they say ā€œit is what it isā€View attachment 1977747
agree with this, if he liked her iā€™d feel bad. he thought this whole nonchalant iā€™m so mysterious and cool guy persona would work

Reactions: 5
It's funny, we all hate Olivia and Tanya but they are all we talk about šŸ˜‚ No wonder ITV show so much of them, the show would dead without those witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it looks so unnatural for Olivia to smile? I can't explain it it just doesn't look right..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow Liv being a decent person for once!!

Also who knew Tom would be the one to realise Tanya was indeed a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You could tell Tom didnā€™t agree with how she went about it by the look on his face last night

• Heart
Reactions: 27
the only reason the feelings are growing Olivia is because Kai dumped yo arse and wasn't in to you and no other guy is arsed with you

Reactions: 11
Why are they in separate groups in the mornings? Like 2 groups of girls and 2 groups of boys to chat about their couples! Wonder if thereā€™s been falling outs we havenā€™t seen?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.