Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what honestly I am SO glad there's so many here who can see Tanya for who and what she is. It's worrying that everyone in the villa finds her behaviour acceptable!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think a bottom two placement would be the final straw.
Bring a bombshell in to mix it up. For either of them. Claudia was a little cocky then on the terrace. Casey only stuck with you because he probably wasn't into Cynthia either

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Tanya is the type of woman that would get engaged to someone or marry someone, get bored and think she ha sthe right to explore a connection with someone and then the partner should still be there as an option for her, she's a disgrace, I hope she's long gone by meet the parents but if not i hope Shaqs family GO IN ON HER, they were not impressed watching casa recoupling on Aftersun, in the words of EKIN Shaq is a Mug and should get it tattooed on his forhead, hes given ger all the power and proven to her that she can treat him like dirt and he will come running back, she has fucked him over forever nw

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lost all respect for Shaq. He literally didn't even slightly make her sweat. She humiated him, she humiliated Martin and now she's doing it all over again

Honestly just want her gone. With a quick movie night first so shaq can see the tit she said to Martin in Casa

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If someone came in that was more Casey’s type he would be off in a heartbeat Claudia babe, don’t get too comfortable

Reactions: 10
I hate Tanya mainly because by her acting the Bollox she’s potentially keeping Liv from being in the bottom two/three when we finally get a vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
if I had to wake up to that lot every morning. Id tie weights to my ankles and jump in the pool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.