Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they go easy on Olivia and don’t show the full extent of her bullying and bitching I’ll be at the producers door with my pitch fork! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tanya should do a sponcon deal with Glue, it sticks my wig on my head like cement and also if you sniff it you to can be as deluded as I am

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Movie night normally gets done over 2 episodes which means Friday will hopefully be recouple, cya Martin, vote, Sunday welcome to the bottom Olivia & Tanya 🤞 manifesting ✨

Reactions: 9
If they go easy on Olivia and don’t show the full extent of her bullying and bitching I’ll be at the producers door with my pitch fork! :mad:
They won’t show it - the producers are more up her arse than Lana and Claudia.

Reactions: 6
They’re obviously going to show what Casey just said about Lana. We don’t care about that ffs.

Reactions: 5
I need the following happening on movie night…

-Liv forgetting Kai’s name as well as slagging off every bloody couple
-Tanya’s true colours so Shaq finally sees the light
-Ron very clearly telling Tom to recouple cos Samie will, just so Samie knows he lied to her
-Will/Layla nonsense
-Casey kissing 2 girls

If any of that is skipped we won’t have adequate drama!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I need to know who Olivua f at ITV because I too would like free holiday, verified tick and an apartment in Canary Wharf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh hope they show all the clips tomorrow. Sometimes they tantalisingly don't show them all.
Glad they are doing it before poor old Martin inevitably got dumped from it. He can look smug 😂

Reactions: 12
I bet they’ll just show Olivia forgetting Kai’s name and not any of her behaviour to the girls. Which will be so anticlimactic because Kai won’t give a tit 😂😂

also REALLY want that clip of Ron telling Tom to recouple to show. Just so samie knows Ron lied to her face

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet they’ll just show Olivia forgetting Kai’s name and not any of her behaviour to the girls. Which will be so anticlimactic because Kai won’t give a tit
Yeah I think they’ll give just enough to Olivia doing something to say they put her in it but not enough that any OG would actually turn on her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.