Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
Surely you don't believe that Meghan and Harry don't have any staff? They'll have the same staff as Wills & Kate! Harry is used to that life, as if he will give that up, he's as much of a spoiled brat as his brother.

Reactions: 23

I'm not a robot

Interesting snippets from data lounge-
What surprised me was Zara Tindall might not be a Phillips!! Also William having a few children outside marriage!! Lol

You don't think that has William long strayed from haggy Catherine? He has several mistresses and at least two of them got knocked up.
Why is this shocking? It runs rampant in the family. Neither of Charles' son's are his. Philip has several love children also. Only Charles and Anne are actually Queen & Philip's.
I could show you receipts but then I'd have to kill you :) Better you do your own research and ask yourself is it really that far fetched a notion.
People only show you what they want you to see. And with the super wealthy and Royals, they have the perfect teams in place to spin you the perfect fairy tale.
--It'll all come out one day.

Jury's out about Harry, but William is no question 100% Charles's spawn. Come one.

Rumors for years about Andrew and Ed's paternity. We'll never know until long after they're dead and gone. The other paternity question I do believe though is Zara Philips - she's from an affair her mother Anne has with her RPO, and not biologically Mark Philips'.

R111 Yes you're correct about Zara.

Prince William looks nothing like a Windsor. There were rumors for years he was the son of King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Charles, back in the day, was sleeping with W&H's nanny Tiggy Legge Bourke, Catherine Zeta Jones & Tara Palmer Tompkinson at the same time.

Guess it was a three name thing!
R110 and R111 - thanks for reminding me - I had forgotten about some of those rumors.

I remember hearing the rumors of an affair between JC and Diana, but wasn’t William a honeymoon baby? They did not visit Spain on their honeymoon (in fact JC declined to attend the wedding because they were stopping in Gibraltar on the honeymoon) so not sure JC could have fathered William. Though it could explain his height that I had chalked up to Spencer genes. Also, just look at how much Charlotte looks like the Queen as a toddler. All things considered, I’d say Charles is the father.

I know everyone thinks Hewitt was Harry’s father, but I don’t. I actually see him looking more and more like Prince Philip as a young man. If I were to place a bet, I’d bet on Charles being the father.

Of course we’ll probably never know one way or the other.

As far as Andrew and Edward go - I think it was Nigel Dempster who kept pushing for years that Lord Portchester was Andrew’s father. Can’t remember hearing anything about Edward being the product of an affair.

Zara Phillips Tindel is a new one for me!
Are you ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I am not a fan of Kate. She comes across as totally lazy. Never held down a full time job in her life. Is one of the least active members of the RF. And don't give me that guff that she is a mum, a total insult to us full time working Mums. Just spent her life hanging around for William. Her sister is not much better.

Reactions: 22

mindlessness

VIP Member
I don't normally comment on Kate, Will or Harry but out of curiosity did Kate start writing her book first or was it Meghan?

I saw that Kate recently has been leaving copies of her book across the UK. Honestly I find it a bit much, its like they are constantly are trying to outshine/prove they are better than Harry and Meghan. Seems strange that as soon as Meghan released her children book, Kate is leaving her book everywhere with some letter in.
This book is what is called in the museum world an exhibition catalogue, which are as a matter of course released alongside major exhibitions; Kate wrote the preface. Hold Still was an exhibition from 2020 of 100 photos chosen from a photo competition. It was put together by the NPG and Kate, their patron, and was online and on billboards due to the pandemic. They would have planned for the book when they first put together the idea for the photo competition and exhibition. So it's been in the works a long while. The publication date has likewise been known for a long time. Well before Meghan's children's book was announced.

Interestingly, It's also not the first book Kate's written a preface for. On my shelves I have a GCHQ Quiz book she wrote a preface for from a few years ago now! Linked to a Bletchley Park anniversary I think. The RF are often involved in books linked to their patronages.

The leaving books around the UK is an initiative of a organisation called Book Fairies, and is focused on sharing good books and literature around the world. https://ibelieveinbookfairies.com/

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
She didn’t wear a mask because she wanted to be recognised. Found it slightly odd that she was there at all, doesn’t seem to tie in with her “causes” as such. Women’s rights more of Meghan’s thing publicly.
Could just be a woman that was stalked by men most of her 20s feeling a connection to the story like so many women have done?

sitkx

VIP Member
Honestly, her not wearing a mask while literally everyone in the background is wearing masks makes it feel VERY performative & like “damage control” in light of the M&H interview

Reactions: 21

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Kate is basically Kim Kardashian. Her vagina made her whole family famous and made sure they never had to work for the rest of their lives. Quite the achievement. I give her all due respect for that!

• Haha
  • Wow

Tots

VIP Member
If Kate wore extensions surely we’d have seen by now? Especially in all the windy pics that Vikka so kindly provided? Surely you’d see the clips or bonds?!
I think she just has a good hairdresser for engagements normally who does an amazing blow dry with curlers etc and that when she does it herself it’s more flat. Her hair is gorgeous tho.
I also think she is a very hands on mum, you can tell by the way her children react to her.

I know this is a gossip site, I get that, but some of the stuff people post on here really makes me laugh!

How do you know how involved she is in the homeschool department? Those who say if she finds it tough to hand over to the nannies? Maybe she wants to do it to help out?

The royal family thread is so critical of William and Kate, saying they’re lazy etc but how do they know? Sure you can read number of engagements online but how do you know about how much work and preparation they put in behind the scenes?!

I personally love the royal family and have a soft spot for William and Kate. It’s not a life I’d like to live though.

• Heart
  • Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I’m in my 40s but I think Kate dresses beautifully- she’s going to be queen, she’s stylish, serene, always appropriate.

• Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
As far as I am aware , There has never been any negative press of Kate, apart from this one snidey Snipe from Megan, so who is to be believed? 🤷‍♀️ The woman who has had no negative press, or a self serving one who has tried to stir up a shit storm with unsubstantiated claims?
You need to make yourself aware then if you're making such a bold claim. Coverage of Kate goes back to her St. Andrews days when the snobs believed she as a commoner wasn't good enough for Wills. You're really going to sit there and pretend that her press coverage has ALL been positive? Hatred of Megan turns people into simpletons, I swear.

The same people who believe any trashy rag about Meghan are here saying that unless you have “insider information”, you’re not allowed to have opinions on William and Kate’s marriage. The hypocrisy is astounding.

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
Who's voting in their polls? Almost everyone I see online are starting to question them, Stacey Solomon was questioning them on Loose Women the other day, a massive public forum and the overwhelming majority of people were agreeing with her. They know that when Charles becomes King, they're going to have massive problems because he's just not as likable as the Queen, why else would they be advertising their family on their wedding anniversary?
Eh, I wouldn't take Loose Women to be at all representative of the nation as a whole.

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
Kate dresses like a granny
I don't think she dresses like a "granny". She dresses appropriately for her role as future Queen which sometimes unfortunately translates as frumpy. Meghan however, her dressing is on another planet. She's wired to the moon.

I'm on the fence about the affair. Wills and Kate seem so lovely, relatable and family oriented but that doesn't mean it can't be true. Wills has a type which Rose Hanbury fits. This article is from January but she looks a bit miserable here. Perhaps there was an affair which Kate put a stop to and Rose is taking it harder than Wills. He and Kate seem very relaxed by comparison. Who knows, I'd rather it wasn't true but they had issues when they were younger.

Lets be honest, if they had an affair, would they really be seen together? No. Inviting them to their private home and going to church together, which I believe was over Kate's birthday was a way for Will & Kate to say a big haha fuck you to the media

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Everyone says that Harry & Meghan are retaliating to Will and Kate, but since the Oprah interview the PR has stepped up massive from Will and Kate.. the advert director who they hired for their 10 year anniversary video, if you're so in love as you claim, why not just family pictures and clips? Who are they advertising themselves to? Find it strange they do so little, a few self-serving commitments and her 'book' is a compilation of other people's photographs with her name slapped on it. They're trying to slap back after the interview, because they know the vast majority of the public are slowly turning against the royals
That's not true though, now is it?:unsure:
Recent YouGov polls show that the royals, the real ones, not the drop outs, had an upsurge in popularity while the ones who tried to toss grenades at them via the Porka interview hit rock bottom, only just managing to stay above the twat Andrew.
Sounds about right from my experience among colleagues and extended family, where quite a few are as far from royal fans as it's possible to be.
The general British sense of fair play has appreciated the Royals being calm and controlled under a disgraceful unnecessary and untrue barrage of abuse and lies and can respect that they have maintained their dignity while others roll in the gutter trying to drag them down with them.
So yeah. More popular than ever, and rightly so.;)

I don't understand why people who hate Meghan don't just shut up about her then! They are the ones keeping her in the news and relevant. Why are they so obsessed with what a minor Royal (Harry) and his wife are doing? Leave them be. They are living independently and trying to make a living without taxpayers money. So what? If you hate them, ignore them. That goes for the Royals too. Maybe do something useful if you want the Monarchy to survive long enough for your kid to be King. They will still be King and Queen and heirs to the Throne even if they had planted a burning cross on the lawn outside Meghan and Harrys house dressed as the KKK. That's how Monarchy works. They don't need PR, they just need to not incite a revolution and who can be bothered organising that?
They(we) don't shut up because Ginge and Cringe won't stop putting out press releases trying to look busy and caring when they actually don't give a shit for anything other than making money.Three days in a row this week, .. lecturing govs and pharma to do what they are already doing FFS! ie Providing free vaccines and equipment to other struggling countries. The silly cunts are hopping on a bandwagon that left the station months ago. There are plane loads of Brit breathing aparatus sat in India since last week waiting to be distributed. Maybe go tell India to fuck off the caste system so that the poor get to use medical aid, rather than it being exclusive to the higher castes and wealthy. But Mr & Mrs Cuntchops and Selena the kidney abuser would rather yap at Boris Johnson.They haven't a bloody clue.
You 'heard' Ginge whining at Porka that he only had the money his dead mummy left him (yah, his mummy died over 20 years ago, lest he let us forget). Oh boo fucking hoo. So that's around 9 million quid, plus another 15 million from great granny due him in a coule of years ... and he was angry that daddy no longer was giving him the yearly 2+ million quid pocket money he was gifting him from the royal coffers. Plus his wifey is allegedly worth £5million. Newsflash lazy arse ... when you resign your job you lose the wages and the perks. It's called 'real life'. Get used to it.

As for the books. The Cambridge assisted one is totally for charity, every penny. Non profit for any person.
The smeggy vanity project one is for smeggy's new shoes and to pay the three separate PR companies they have churning out shite to make them look relatable and 'kind'. With a whole 1% to be donated to charity by the publishers, apparently standard procedure with many such books. It's not a huge leap to say the 'charity' smeggy has nommed will be her own created alleged charitable foundation ... yanno, the one copied from the clinton foundation that screwed over the victims of the Haitian earthquake back in the day.

So, when they get out of our faces lecturing and whining about their hard life we'll all have nothing to talk about now will we? :m The sooner the better.Greedy grasping bastards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

thankyoudelia

I have the impression that she doesn't love William anymore.

It is just a gut feeling. She doesn't look as happy to me as she did during the Olympics or some of their earlier tours.
Maybe I am biased because of the Rose Hanbury story, but I have the impression she doesn't look at William like she used to and is more distant in her interaction with him (the Mary Berry Christmas special, the Bingo Zoom, the train journey they took to Scotland, etc).
They’ve been married for ten years and a couple for twenty. The same amount of time as me and my OH, who I love madly still but would gladly lock in the chest freezer for an hour’s peace from the banging on about the state of our lawn after the dog’s done a woopsie on it. You don’t get to be a couple for 20-years and still simper unless you’re putting on a big show for other people. Like all of us I bet they’ve had a right old ding dong on the way to events and had to put on a brave face until they get home and sort things out in private. Can’t get any more ‘normal’ than that.

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I don't normally comment on Kate, Will or Harry but out of curiosity did Kate start writing her book first or was it Meghan?

I saw that Kate recently has been leaving copies of her book across the UK. Honestly I find it a bit much, its like they are constantly are trying to outshine/prove they are better than Harry and Meghan. Seems strange that as soon as Meghan released her children book, Kate is leaving her book everywhere with some letter in.
I don’t think she wrote a book? She was involved in a photo competition/projected. And the winners are now shown in a coffee table book published by the National Portrait Gallery (where she is a patron of). I think she wrote the foreword and now gives out some. It’s not as if she presents herself as an author or similar?

Vanillaco

VIP Member
It would be very nice indeed. If it’s any consultation I’m friends with one or two & they are bored & feel lacking something.
I often think I would love that life too. Surely boredom is a state of mind? I like my own company and could easily fill my days sitting around in coffee shops, going to the gym, sitting around in the park and watching telly :LOL:
I went out with a really rich guy in my youth but he was sooo boring! He would drone on about his work all the time. I was young and thought I'd need stupid things like love and companionship, but now I think he worked so hard, I would hardly see him, so I'd barely have to speak to him, could have got myself a bit on the side for my own entertainment and just been me and my kids most of the time! I should have tried harder to snag him!

• Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
She didn’t wear a mask because she wanted to be recognised. Found it slightly odd that she was there at all, doesn’t seem to tie in with her “causes” as such. Women’s rights more of Meghan’s thing publicly.
An innocent woman getting senselessly murdered is everybody's cause.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don't like William at all. I think he's selfish, two faced and sly and would stab you in the back as soon as look at you.
Ever since Harry married Meghan, people seem to think that the sun shines out of William's arse and that he's this 'amazing' man with a 'perfect' family, and that he can do no wrong.

I think Harry's a bit messed up and confused and Meghan snared him when he was vulnerable, but I don't think he's a bad person. Personality wise, I think he's much nicer than William.
None of us know either brother so we can only go by what we see portrayed in the media.
Yet it was the “nicer” brother who was the one who dragged the Royal Family’s reputation through the mud whilst one of his elderly grandparents was ill in hospital... :unsure: That alone tells me just how “nice” Harry is.

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
I never got people who defended them not working saying that they'll work when their kids are older or when the queen dies etc. Do people honestly believe that years of them being lazy and a light switch goes off and they're going to hit the ground running with engagements galore?

Kate has barely worked a day in her life to follow him around allegedly and William played pretend air ambulance for a while.
He did not play pretend air ambulance, he was often seen out on shouts when he was on Anglesey - The Duke of Cambridge served as a fully operational pilot on the Sea King Helicopter, flying over 1300 hours, first as Flight Lieutenant Wales and then Captain in June 2012. During his time at RAF Valley in Anglesey, William flew more than 150 search and rescue operations.