William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate is patron of the Tennis
I doubt that somehow! When the Roysls say 'skeleton staff's they mean about 8 people! The Queen had 22 in her bubble! In any case, even if she was ' exhausted ' her job was to make the parents and the teachers at the school feel valued and highlight their work, not say, 'yeah I know what you mean, I'm exhausted!' from her stately home with tennis court and swimming pool! The optics were terrible. She has no empathy. Dont pretend you're just two middle class parents muddling along with everyone else when everyone knows you're not its bullshit.

If I wanted to be a stay at home mum, I would have to budget to make sure we as a family could afford it, and I wouldnt have 3 nannies and several housekeepers! How much ' mumming' is she doing with 3 nannies? And if shes doing a lot, why are we paying for the nannies? Dont get me wrong, if I was loaded I'd have a live in housekeeper and a cook. I wouldnt do a minutes housework. But I wouldnt expect my employer to pay for it! She chose that position. The children was also William's excuse for not doing much work as well. So both of them are spending time with the children, for 8 years? Most Roysls do upwards of 500 engagements a year. These two do about 150. They are the youngest working Royals by about 30 years!

How do you know they have 3 nannies exactly?

Reactions: 1
I know! I thought feminism was about choice. I hate having to leave my kids. If I could stay at home & have a nanny I would.
No one is arguing about choice but this is the life she chose, she CHOSE to be royal and the future queen which means she can't hide away and play happy families with her nannies and staff all day at our expense. As the previous poster said, most royals do over 500 engagements a year and she scraps by on 150 or less, terrible public speaking and a history of turning down events she doesn't want to do. If she wanted to be a stay at home mother so badly she should've gone down the same route as her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've only ever seen one nanny mentioned. She's full time live in and a norland nanny. Maria Bordello or something.
I could be fantastic with my kids as a stay home parent if I had a fully staffed kitchen, housekeeper, cleaners, someone to do all laundry etc.
Imagine if all you had to do was take care of your kids. It would be bloody bliss.

Thats without the hairdresser, trainer etc etc. As I've said before, unless William is suddenly a dab hand with a garnier hair dye then she's been having her hair cut and coloured all along

Reactions: 11
I've only ever seen one nanny mentioned. She's full time live in and a norland nanny. Maria Bordello or something.
I could be fantastic with my kids as a stay home parent if I had a fully staffed kitchen, housekeeper, cleaners, someone to do all laundry etc.
Imagine if all you had to do was take care of your kids. It would be bloody bliss.

Thats without the hairdresser, trainer etc etc. As I've said before, unless William is suddenly a dab hand with a garnier hair dye then she's been having her hair cut and coloured all along
The idea of spoiled brat Wills even shaving his own moustache is hilarious.

The same posters who cry feminism here are in other threads attacking Megan, who has always worked, and Harry, who's brave enough to push out on his own and yes live a normal life without scrounging for ladies in waiting and paid staff to shave his bollocks for him.

We need a reality show with these two couples.

One California based Fresh Prince of Buckingham Palace, showing Harry being a hands on dad and changing nappies, doing normal things like going to the supermarket. The other the Real Househusband of Windsor, William wandering the corridors of a palace yelling for someone to put his toothpaste on the toothbrush for him. Kate in the background getting her hair blowdried and screaming at the nannies when Charlotte tries to come in the room to take a look at Mummy's hair.

Reactions: 9
Surely you don't believe that Meghan and Harry don't have any staff? They'll have the same staff as Wills & Kate! Harry is used to that life, as if he will give that up, he's as much of a spoiled brat as his brother.

Reactions: 23
Surely you don't believe that Meghan and Harry don't have any staff? They'll have the same staff as Wills & Kate! Harry is used to that life, as if he will give that up, he's as much of a spoiled brat as his brother.
This is the Wills and Kate thread but I love saying the M word. She triggers people to no end! Look how you came in here foaming at the mouth!

So does anyone think William knows how to brush his own teeth or does his old nanny still help? What about loading the washer and dryer?

Wonder what he does all day while Kate exhausts herself with blowdries and homework?

• Haha
This is the Wills and Kate thread but I love saying the M word. She triggers people to no end! Look how you came in here foaming at the mouth!

So does anyone think William knows how to brush his own teeth or does his old nanny still help? What about loading the washer and dryer?

Wonder what he does all day while Kate exhausts herself with blowdries and homework?
Yeah you're right it is the Kate & Wills thread but you're the one that brought them up! Looks like you're the one foaming at the mouth having a discussion about their staff in their house, which you didn't even respond to 🥴 Megz & Haz superfan right here clearly.

Last edited:
The nannies are known about, because the Cambs publicly advertized for them (in a well known magazine in which all posh toffs advertize for help) and because the kids have been seen plenty of times with their nannies and RPOs out and about, plus one full time nanny doesn't cut it for a family like that.

Maria is the main Norland trained full time nanny, one more part time (this is known for sure) and the rumour is there's one more part time on top of those two.

Reactions: 8
3_The-Christening-Of-Princess-Charlotte-Of-Cambridge.jpg
Royal-Nanny-640x467.jpg

Yep, this woman. She's been with them for a while hasn't she. I wonder what they pay her, does she live in with them full time?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 477359View attachment 477360

Yep, this woman. She's been with them for a while, hasn't she? I wonder what they pay her, does she live with them full time?
She definitely lives with them. I think that's the point of the Morland nannies and the pay like the rest of the roles the royals advertise for is tit for what you have to deal with. The picture above - why did they make her wear her official uniform at the christening?! Am i the only one who thinks that's weird? Like putting her in her place?

Reactions: 11
She definitely lives with them. I think that's the point of the Morland nannies and the pay like the rest of the roles the royals advertise for is tit for what you have to deal with. The picture above - why did they make her wear her official uniform at the christening?! Am i the only one who thinks that's weird? Like putting her in her place?
I thought that too. She wore it at Pippa's wedding too but not at M&H's... Strange.
Screenshot 2021-03-11 at 11.17.44.png
084861755e2aa36d8a1bf5eb941e5bef.jpg

Reactions: 2
Harry
The idea of spoiled brat Wills even shaving his own moustache is hilarious.

The same posters who cry feminism here are in other threads attacking Megan, who has always worked, and Harry, who's brave enough to push out on his own and yes live a normal life without scrounging for ladies in waiting and paid staff to shave his bollocks for him.

We need a reality show with these two couples.

One California based Fresh Prince of Buckingham Palace, showing Harry being a hands on dad and changing nappies, doing normal things like going to the supermarket. The other the Real Househusband of Windsor, William wandering the corridors of a palace yelling for someone to put his toothpaste on the toothbrush for him. Kate in the background getting her hair blowdried and screaming at the nannies when Charlotte tries to come in the room to take a look at Mummy's hair.
Harry “brave enough to push out in his own”, citing Mummy’s money & the fact that Tyler Perry lent them his mansion while moaning that the RF won’t pay for his security. Brave?! I need a medal in that case!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They made her wear her uniform for the Christenings and were massively criticized for it, it smacked of massive entitlement and being completely out of touch.
Still baffling.
Most baffling that they did this again after G's Christening, when it already didn't sit well with anyone back then already.
The Midds like to show off their Norland nanny in her uniform, like the hired help she is.
That's why she didn't wear the uniform at H&M's wedding, because even the royals don't make their nannies wear uniforms.

Norland nannies are some of the most expensive you can have. I don't think any other nanny has a higher salary than Norland trained nannies.

Yes, Maria lives with them and the part time nanny (/nannies) likely as well, since they move around.
Maria is definitely the live-in kind of nanny.

I was at school with someone who went on to train as a Norland nanny instead of going to university. They're supposed to wear their uniforms at all times when working.

If you scroll down on this page on Norland's website, you'll see the gross salaries: https://www.norland.ac.uk/salaries-fees/

Reactions: 6
I was at school with someone who went on to train as a Norland nanny instead of going to university. They're supposed to wear their uniforms at all times when working.

If you scroll down on this page on Norland's website, you'll see the gross salaries: https://www.norland.ac.uk/salaries-fees/
Technically they are per "Norland customs", but they don't.
Nanny Maria never wore hers except for the Christenings and Pip's wedding.

All pap pics of her out and about (and even at BP during trooping etc) show her in normal clothes.

What makes a Norland nanny different from any other nanny?
The training, they are trained to drive a vehicle that's shot at, stuff like that.
But mostly it's the sheer prestige that commands their salary, like some unis are seen as "better" than others and Oxbridge grads can command higher salaries than some others.

They have to wear their uniforms when working, just like many people do at work. Do you object to the police wearing a uniform, or pilots, or any other job? They wear a uniform as they are professional and also are paid well.

Technically they are per "Norland customs", but they don't.
Nanny Maria never wore hers except for the Christenings and Pip's wedding.

All pap pics of her out and about (and even at BP during trooping etc) show her in normal clothes.
A suspect she was allowed to be out of uniform in order to blend in better in certain circumstances.

What a sad life, one of the articles on the Norland nanny says she has no boyfriend, no children of her own, is "completely devoted", all she does is take care of W/K kids but somehow poor Kateums is still exhausted. Bless her heart.

It makes sense the nanny/nannies would be in the family bubble, they cannot very well have been in and out of the house(s) all throughout lockdown. So all the staff must have been carrying on as normal. It is condescending of the Cambridges to act like they are just like any other parents when some of us have had to choose between working and staying home with children, or alternatively working full time while doing all the household duties plus childcare PLUS acting as teachers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have to wear their uniforms when working, just like many people do at work. Do you object to the police wearing a uniform, or pilots, or any other job? They wear a uniform as they are professional and also are paid well.

A suspect she was allowed to be out of uniform in order to blend in better in certain circumstances.
Sure, one can consider that, but if that were the case she'd have been in uniform at Eug's wedding and at trooping.
Crucially at trooping she isn't even seen in public except for pics at BP windows with the kids.
Even with the Cambs in the car, eg on the way to Xmas lunch at BP, she's also not in uniform.

No reason here to "blend in", why at a Midd wedding she is in uniform but at a royal wedding she's in normal wedding guest clothes?
She's working in the same capacity at both occasions and a royal wedding commands a much stricter dress protocol than a regular citizen's, if she had to wear her uniform, it'd have been for Eug's wedding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.