William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know much about the brother but it is odd considering how hard their parents worked how little Kate & Pippa (I think) worked. Who would put themselves out there to be called “Waitey Katie” could she not have worked in the family business. Perhaps it’s because they wanted to be more like their upper class friends who presumably don’t work.
Kate worked for a little while here and there but I suspect Carole got in her ear and told her to drop it all in case William wanted her to go running - they played the long game for the prize and they got it. I agree that her marrying into did wonders for all of them - pippa got a billionaire husband her brother is marrying some French aristocrat. Carole really is no different to Kris Jennet when you think about it

Reactions: 17
Kate worked for a little while here and there but I suspect Carole got in her ear and told her to drop it all in case William wanted her to go running - they played the long game for the prize and they got it. I agree that her marrying into did wonders for all of them - pippa got a billionaire husband her brother is marrying some French aristocrat. Carole really is no different to Kris Jennet when you think about it
She worked at Jigsaw for 5 minutes and then she wrote a newsletter for her parents firm for a little while iirc. She could easily have carried in the family firm until William proposed. Odd that they didn't just give her a vanity role to stop the waity kate headlines either.

I'd be surprised if James ever marries that French woman. Just seems like another beard to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The simple fact is that money buys you options.
If you are wealthy and bored then there has to be something wrong.
I could easily put my time in, I like my own company, I would happily learn new skills and crafts, would possibly use my cash to start a service to help others, would delight in shopping, having my hair done, nails done, beauty stuff all taken care of.
I'm a stay home mum now and I fill my time really quickly. If I had oodles of cash, I'm sure I could do it even better.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know much about the brother but it is odd considering how hard their parents worked how little Kate & Pippa (I think) worked. Who would put themselves out there to be called “Waitey Katie” could she not have worked in the family business. Perhaps it’s because they wanted to be more like their upper class friends who presumably don’t work.
The brother has had a string of failed artisan type businesses behind him. As said above, now he too is marrying into money. No matter how rich their parents were, Kate marrying into the Royals has allowed the other two to not work at all.

Reactions: 11
She worked at Jigsaw for 5 minutes and then she wrote a newsletter for her parents firm for a little while iirc. She could easily have carried in the family firm until William proposed. Odd that they didn't just give her a vanity role to stop the waity kate headlines either.

I'd be surprised if James ever marries that French woman. Just seems like another beard to me.
Yes! Someone said a while back they saw his profile on tinder and he didn’t try to hide it!! Maybe that could be one of the reasons for his depression you don’t know!! There again they could be bullshitting about his profile but why would they?

Reactions: 2
Yes! Someone said a while back they saw his profile on tinder and he didn’t try to hide it!! Maybe that could be one of the reasons for his depression you don’t know!! There again they could be bullshitting about his profile but why would they?
James Middleton has or had a profile on Tinder and it comes across that he is gay? Did I understand this correctly?

James Middleton has or had a profile on Tinder and it comes across that he is gay? Did I understand this correctly?
Yes!!

I just saw Kate and Wills wishing everyone a happy st Patrick’s day!! She really looked worse for wear!! As if something has taken a lot out of her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow! Is this a real profile or maybe a fake one?
Was this before he was in a relationship?
Not sure if it was before his relationship but there is no smoke without fire!! Also unless someone tells you they are gay or unless you have the pictures to prove it you take it as hearsay!! I have a feeling he could be!

It's not difficult to set up a Tinder profile pretending to be someone else. It happened to an ex colleague of mine, someone stole her pictures and even used her name - and she's literally a nobody. He's a somebody?

Reactions: 5
Fair play to William making a crack at Irish!
I think Kate looks well, nice colour on her. I wonder if at this stage they are oh whatever about the other two! They have their lovely little family & they are not short of royals to hang out with, plus they are close to her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d heard it was a Grindr and indirectly heard of a man he’d hooked up with via there suggesting it wasn’t a fake account just using his photo. (This was before the current engagement)
Sorry I got it wrong !! Lol!! Grindr

Reactions: 2
It's not difficult to set up a Tinder profile pretending to be someone else. It happened to an ex colleague of mine, someone stole her pictures and even used her name - and she's literally a nobody. He's a somebody?
This happened to me! Just stole pictures from my Facebook and again I’m nobody so easily done.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
As if someone would go to the trouble of making a profile of an unattractive hanger on like him...use Harry Styles pics if you really want to fake!

Then people would immediately know it's fake? James Middleton is a bit more believable

Reactions: 5
Kate is basically Kim Kardashian. Her vagina made her whole family famous and made sure they never had to work for the rest of their lives. Quite the achievement. I give her all due respect for that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Kate is basically Kim Kardashian. Her vagina made her whole family famous and made sure they never had to work for the rest of their lives. Quite the achievement. I give her all due respect for that!
I suspect the whole family were pretty famous before Kate came along! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.