Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented here before but have followed both of them for years. Hollie is honestly the most intolerable person ever as of recent times. She used to truly be so humble and down to earth, this current version of her is cringe. If anyone else remembers just before Wild & Wood (worst beauty business name to exist), she removed all her followers and I assume wanted to live a “private life” after years of oversharing on Instagram. She was so rude to people who had supported her and followed her journey for years only to turn around and need these people to sell her tit. I truly believe if she hadn’t partnered with Lorna, the business would have done as well as her 300 other non starters and they have their cult followings to thank for their success.
Their success is definitely down to the fact the pair of them were “influencers” before starting, they got the advantage. I don’t think the rebrand did them any justice either, I used to enjoy watching the pair of them but now it’s just bragging about how much money Holly had made and what’s she’s spent it on

Their success is definitely down to the fact the pair of them were “influencers” before starting, they got the advantage. I don’t think the rebrand did them any justice either, I used to enjoy watching the pair of them but now it’s just bragging about how much money Holly had made and what’s she’s spent it on
The bragging makes me sick. I actually unfollowed Hollie over the weekend because I cannot stand it. Whatever she’s done to her face recently is such a shame.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Hollie has made her Instagram private again🙄 glad I unfollowed now, and by the looks of things the rebrand has been very quiet 👀

The brand seems to be going downhill, which also speaks for the products themselves…people will continue going back again and again for the right skincare clearly these overpriced pots of literally salts or oats are not what they claim to be.

the energy these two girls give off is not good, i can actually feel it through the interwebs.
On that note I have some friends who were part of their social circle and bacically they are drug dealers gfs. the whole lifestyle is on finance and never didn’t a quarter of as many Sales as they make out.

Reactions: 2
The brand seems to be going downhill, which also speaks for the products themselves…people will continue going back again and again for the right skincare clearly these overpriced pots of literally salts or oats are not what they claim to be.

the energy these two girls give off is not good, i can actually feel it through the interwebs.
On that note I have some friends who were part of their social circle and bacically they are drug dealers gfs. the whole lifestyle is on finance and never didn’t a quarter of as many Sales as they make out.
I knew something was up with them and couldn’t quite put my finger on it!

Okay so... Coming in with a new account so I can spill some tea, however have lurked for a while, couldn't post on my old account as I stupidly signed up under my partners last name 🙄🙄
Seems Hollie has moved on... After having 3 kids and 2 engagements to 2 Ryan's, this time she's decided to go for a Jack. They've just been to Ireland together, he's a musician and I believe has a child of his own... Remember Hollie saying she wouldn't pursue music again and things along them lines? Funny how she posted a throwback of her performing and said she misses it the other day. I'm not 10000% they're dating, but I think cosy camping under the stars with him, and a little break to Ireland together with no mention of the kids in ages, gives us all the same impression. All of Ryan's family have been removed off her social media as well... As for Lorna and Kaine, they're breeding dobermans and cats and flogging em. No mention of his tattooing in ages, he doesn't have a public studio anymore and any mention of his private studio has been removed off his insta... Maybe their business is booming, maybe there's more than meets the eye that I can't say much more on. Lorna has deactivated her instagram though 👀

Okay okay, last thing then I'm signing out because I do tit myself they'll figure out who I am 😂 But Hollie does know her dad, has met her dad and used to have a relationship with him. She chats tit making out she has no clue who he is or where he is but all you have to do is search her name on YouTube and there's a video her dad's uploaded of her singing. I get if they don't have a relationship anymore, I'm in the sake boat but all these "what's a dad?" and "Darran if you're out there..." jokes aren't funny when she does know her dad. Also, her dad's white... Why is Hollie that colour? Maybe it is natural and this is me being a witch but she wasn't that tanned in older pictures... Is it an aggressive fake tan? Or maybe just gets a bit more sun these days? I think if you saw her in the street she'd potentially be mistaken as mixed though... The lip fillers, the skin tone etc... Not to mention, the chin tattoo? Reminds me of indigenous/native women tattoos... Right, and on that note... I am outttt

Okay so... Coming in with a new account so I can spill some tea, however have lurked for a while, couldn't post on my old account as I stupidly signed up under my partners last name 🙄🙄
Seems Hollie has moved on... After having 3 kids and 2 engagements to 2 Ryan's, this time she's decided to go for a Jack. They've just been to Ireland together, he's a musician and I believe has a child of his own... Remember Hollie saying she wouldn't pursue music again and things along them lines? Funny how she posted a throwback of her performing and said she misses it the other day. I'm not 10000% they're dating, but I think cosy camping under the stars with him, and a little break to Ireland together with no mention of the kids in ages, gives us all the same impression. All of Ryan's family have been removed off her social media as well... As for Lorna and Kaine, they're breeding dobermans and cats and flogging em. No mention of his tattooing in ages, he doesn't have a public studio anymore and any mention of his private studio has been removed off his insta... Maybe their business is booming, maybe there's more than meets the eye that I can't say much more on. Lorna has deactivated her instagram though 👀

Okay okay, last thing then I'm signing out because I do tit myself they'll figure out who I am 😂 But Hollie does know her dad, has met her dad and used to have a relationship with him. She chats tit making out she has no clue who he is or where he is but all you have to do is search her name on YouTube and there's a video her dad's uploaded of her singing. I get if they don't have a relationship anymore, I'm in the sake boat but all these "what's a dad?" and "Darran if you're out there..." jokes aren't funny when she does know her dad. Also, her dad's white... Why is Hollie that colour? Maybe it is natural and this is me being a witch but she wasn't that tanned in older pictures... Is it an aggressive fake tan? Or maybe just gets a bit more sun these days? I think if you saw her in the street she'd potentially be mistaken as mixed though... The lip fillers, the skin tone etc... Not to mention, the chin tattoo? Reminds me of indigenous/native women tattoos... Right, and on that note... I am outttt
👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

👀
I love this tea. I wondered if they split! Surely couldn’t have been that lot ago, she’s not long had a baby with Ryan, that poor bloke is probably heartbroken, you could see how much he loved her but we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, couldn’t be that bad to have another kid with though, eh?? And yeah, it’s aggressive fake tanning which looks AWFUL in person/with flash on.

She chewed Ryan up and spat him out. Let’s not forget where she was before she met him but within a year had a house, a ring and a baby all at his expense. He supported her countless no starter “businesses” before Lorna gave W&W the jumpstart it needed to be a mediocre success.
A week in Ireland away from her new baby with a cringey wannabe musician? Ick. Some girls will never know the worth of a stable man. Ryan has always deserved better and I hope he finds it.

Reactions: 3
She chewed Ryan up and spat him out. Let’s not forget where she was before she met him but within a year had a house, a ring and a baby all at his expense. He supported her countless no starter “businesses” before Lorna gave W&W the jumpstart it needed to be a mediocre success.
A week in Ireland away from her new baby with a cringey wannabe musician? Ick. Some girls will never know the worth of a stable man. Ryan has always deserved better and I hope he finds it.
Ryan seems like a very nice bloke tbh. Always complimenting her and treating her like a literal queen. Also, I must know who this “musician” is👀👀

If the bfs are dealers I'm wondering if the business is a way to make everything look legit.. Maybe it explains why they always tried so many of these failed adventures rather than get a proper job.

Also i just don't get the face tattoos.. I know each to your own, but they are not going to age well and if they do need to find a proper job then they're screwed.

If the bfs are dealers I'm wondering if the business is a way to make everything look legit.. Maybe it explains why they always tried so many of these failed adventures rather than get a proper job.

Also i just don't get the face tattoos.. I know each to your own, but they are not going to age well and if they do need to find a proper job then they're screwed.
you know what I must admit I do like the face tatts, but why oh why fully matching ones and the name of ur business on ur face 😂😂😂

Also pretty embarrassing to have ‘78k’ followers (bots) and only 60 likes on a post 👀

But you might be onto something there!

They have matching leaf designs on the side of their faces too. I don't mind face tats but it's the amount that Lorna and Kaine have and they both have each others names tattooed on their face 😬

Soft launching her new boyfriend with a joint insta for their music after the last two weeks of cringey break up quotes on her stories 😳 the ick is unreal.

Also, the way the filler sits in her lips looks like it’s uncomfortable. She’d benefit from having some dissolved and placed better.

So she’s run off to Ireland without the kids with her new fella to make herself feel better about the breakup with Ryan? Make that make sense?

Does she not own any other tops that that weird sports bra? She’s worn it every day for weeks now 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8