Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I have just found this thread, so happy! 😂 I have many thoughts lol.

Followed Lorna for years, dunno how I found her initially. She seems nice but cycles through businesses really quickly. She was a MLM “boss babe”, a nail tech, a tattoo apprentice and now Wild and Wood. Her and Kaine’s house is huuuuge and they have a big Range Rover so i guess tattooing is lucrative cos I don’t know how they fund their lifestyle?

Find it rank that Kaine smokes weed in the house when they have 3 kids.

Also makes me laugh that Lorna goes on about being a nature loving Wicca vibey goth type and her face and lips are absolutely stuffed with filler! Not exactly in keeping with her earth mother image lol.

Reactions: 1
Oak and Stone literally copied W&W looool. The lady that owns O&S ordered from W&W, posted it all over her socials about how much she loved them etc, then made an IG account that was basically an exact copy of W&W in the early days. It all kicked off on socials and O&S blocked anyone who called them out. She copied their packaging, chose names as similar as she could possibly get, and even sent PR packages to the same influencers that helped W&W grow. Also I think people forget Hollie used to have a large following on her old account and she had tonnes of people who'd comment all sorts and feel like they had a right to her life. I know people who have less than 100 ig followers but have their comments turned off, some people just can't be arsed and it's literally instagram, a highlight reel of your life really, it's not that deep and I think you're all reading way too much into this. I know people are gonna reply to this whinging and telling me to make a rave thread again but I promise this will be the last time I post lol. Hollie was filmed BY THE BUSKER giving him ÂŁ20, and the busker posted it on socials asking people to help find her. Are we forgetting that was once Hollie herself busking and maybe she just wanted to do something nice? Her reposting what he posted is normal lol, I wish people would chill with the idea that good deeds shouldn't be posted. Lorna just seems shy and reserved, they did a live stream before and Hollie was over the moon that she got Lorna to join! Why are we comparing them lol. We probably only see the tip of the iceberg when it comes to nice things they've both got, they're allowed to post their achievements and show off about things they've earned. If they sat down and spoke about everything and clarified all the questions and worries you've all got, you'd still find something to complain about. Lastly before I end this lol, if you're reading this and you like either of the girls or are curious about w&w, treat yourself and do an order. People can complain about it being expensive but compared to Lush for bath stuff their prices are spot on and I expect a price increase in 2022 which honestly will still be worth it, their values as a company, the way they treat their customers, and how luxury their products feel is worth every penny. Anddddd I'm done lol. If you reply to this I won't see it and you're only wasting your own timeđŸ„ČđŸ„ČđŸ„ČđŸ„Č

This is not true at all! The lady who owns oak and stone has never purchased from W&W or posted about them at all! They however, have purchased from her (i've seen proof!) They even purchased it using their business account which i can only guess was an intimidation techinque. Not long after that was when they changed all their packaging to look just like hers (wood wool, brown pouches, glass jars, preserved flowers ect). There were so many businesses who sold exactly what w&w sold way before they started their brand (look at the book 'the green witch' its basically their whole buisness lol They just bully their way to the top. There was another lady who owned a similar business (i think she was called from Robyn with love) but she was trolled so badly by W&W and their followers she closed down her business. Its just so sad to see. If they really believe in kindess like they say all the time nd then encourage bullying to people who cross them.

Reactions: 3
Omg I have just found this thread, so happy! 😂 I have many thoughts lol.

Followed Lorna for years, dunno how I found her initially. She seems nice but cycles through businesses really quickly. She was a MLM “boss babe”, a nail tech, a tattoo apprentice and now Wild and Wood. Her and Kaine’s house is huuuuge and they have a big Range Rover so i guess tattooing is lucrative cos I don’t know how they fund their lifestyle?

Find it rank that Kaine smokes weed in the house when they have 3 kids.

Also makes me laugh that Lorna goes on about being a nature loving Wicca vibey goth type and her face and lips are absolutely stuffed with filler! Not exactly in keeping with her earth mother image lol.
I was looking for ageeeeees to see if there was one of those two on here, they only do well because they both had followings from whatever the duck they did before they made up this business of theirs.

it’s overpriced shite if you ask me, I’ve ordered from them once to see what the hype was and honestly I’ve found other businesses that do better for less of the price on Instagram/Etsy. I heard about that Robyn lady too, their followers bullied her out of her business because she used similar milk bottles to them? Talk about gate keeping packaging

This is not true at all! The lady who owns oak and stone has never purchased from W&W or posted about them at all! They however, have purchased from her (i've seen proof!) They even purchased it using their business account which i can only guess was an intimidation techinque. Not long after that was when they changed all their packaging to look just like hers (wood wool, brown pouches, glass jars, preserved flowers ect). There were so many businesses who sold exactly what w&w sold way before they started their brand (look at the book 'the green witch' its basically their whole buisness lol They just bully their way to the top. There was another lady who owned a similar business (i think she was called from Robyn with love) but she was trolled so badly by W&W and their followers she closed down her business. Its just so sad to see. If they really believe in kindess like they say all the time nd then encourage bullying to people who cross them.
Heard about this too. I got curious one day about how quickly they gained followers literally overnight and I’m sure they make fake accounts and follow themselves or pay people or SOMETHING lololol. They’re nothing special in my opinion, loads of other small business out there that do nicer stuff. Can’t forget the humble lifestyle “hollOW” likes to live, says she doesn’t like to brag but is okay showing off her flash financed car she bought her mum or the expensive coats and trainers etc. I just don’t understand what makes their business so popular STILL.

I think most of their followers have come from stacey solomon shares. Ive literally seen their follower count jump up by 20k overnight from stacey sharing and tagging them. Thers no way they would be as popular as quickly if it wernt for her.

Did anyone notice the comment on their post looking for xmas staff the other week? They were offering minimum wage and someone commented saying that wouldn't even allow them to purchase any of the products and w&w replied saying they couldn't afford to pay their staff more money 😂 Your literally opening a new store mate and spending god knows what on apartments and nights out 😂 Their greed and hypocrisy baffles me đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 2
I think most of their followers have come from stacey solomon shares. Ive literally seen their follower count jump up by 20k overnight from stacey sharing and tagging them. Thers no way they would be as popular as quickly if it wernt for her.

Did anyone notice the comment on their post looking for xmas staff the other week? They were offering minimum wage and someone commented saying that wouldn't even allow them to purchase any of the products and w&w replied saying they couldn't afford to pay their staff more money 😂 Your literally opening a new store mate and spending god knows what on apartments and nights out 😂 Their greed and hypocrisy baffles me đŸ€·â€â™€ïž
LOOOL. that’s funny, honestly I had to stop looking at “holl”ow’s Instagram as she does my head in with the hypocrisy. I don’t understand why they would open another shop, spend money they could be giving to their staff for working “crazy” hours?? Surely you’d want to keep your team happy rather than open a store to try and make more money

Oh bloody hell they’ve managed to get contacted by bare minerals, overhyped and overpriced oats in a bag for a giveaway? I’ll pass

So glad I’ve found this thread!! The video of them buying all the toys is so uncomfortable, I couldn’t watch! Just a massively conceited humblebrag

Brag brag brag - I literally can’t stand it - had to make an account to vent. Saw H showing off her new sofas for her extension the other day. Can this girl not stop spending and bragging about it. I think their products are tit. They are good at marketing but the product is tit in my eyes it just made a mess in my bathroom. The hype will calm down soon - once people buy surely they won’t be returning customers. It’s overpriced crap.

Also how many sales do they have to have ???? Seems to be a sale every week. That’s because nobody wants to pay the full price.

Also how many sales do they have to have ???? Seems to be a sale every week. That’s because nobody wants to pay the full price.
I’ve thought this a few times too? They seem to be doing a giveaway or a sale every day if the week 💀 I’ve found another couple of small businesses that do similar products for a lot cheaper and they are a lot nicer too. WW are just copy cats at the end of the day, soon they’ll lose the hype!

Brag brag brag - I literally can’t stand it - had to make an account to vent. Saw H showing off her new sofas for her extension the other day. Can this girl not stop spending and bragging about it. I think their products are tit. They are good at marketing but the product is tit in my eyes it just made a mess in my bathroom. The hype will calm down soon - once people buy surely they won’t be returning customers. It’s overpriced crap.

On this note too, I ordered one of their Christmas bath milks last year, and about a week later my drains started to smell like rotten eggs/sewage/gone off - never had that issue before using their products either đŸ€”

I'm actually disgusted at their new prices! ÂŁ50 for a face oil and ÂŁ9.50 for a tester face mask :eek: No thank you! đŸ™…â€â™€ïž There's been no bragging this time so i don't think the 'rebrand' has done as well as they'd have iked:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m surprised the business has lasted as long as it has, they both seem to rattle through career changes and businesses. Only started following Hollie recently but I’ve followed Lorna for a while and in the past few years she’s been a nail tech, an MLM “boss babe” and a tattoo apprentice.

Never commented here before but have followed both of them for years. Hollie is honestly the most intolerable person ever as of recent times. She used to truly be so humble and down to earth, this current version of her is cringe. If anyone else remembers just before Wild & Wood (worst beauty business name to exist), she removed all her followers and I assume wanted to live a “private life” after years of oversharing on Instagram. She was so rude to people who had supported her and followed her journey for years only to turn around and need these people to sell her tit. I truly believe if she hadn’t partnered with Lorna, the business would have done as well as her 300 other non starters and they have their cult followings to thank for their success.