Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh for sure! I wonder where she met her new bloke, seemed to move on awfully fast
She seems to just go from relationship to relationship despite posting about not needing a man and it just being her and the kids etc, it’s never long before there’s a man on the scene.

Reactions: 2
He obviously stopped being useful to her
Now she’s with this juke bloke, she’ll use him for his music expertise and duck off when he’s no longer a use for her. I can’t imagine how Ryan feels after seeing her post all that shite……

Jack, not juke 😹

Reactions: 3
That didn’t last long
Back to the regularly scheduled pretending to be a spiritually enlightened, independent, down to earth single mother whilst doing nothing but show how materialistic, self absorbed and shallow she is 🥹 let’s also not forget the sprinkle of pouting and offensive stories! 🥲

Reactions: 7
ooooooo we can see another stollen product on their page!!!!!! , lovely infused oils u wenches.

These are literally the opposite of spiritually enlightened, not sure I can comment on Lorna but that Hollie, the size of her ego is repulsive.

Reactions: 1
Lol the story for her eldest birthday with her collection of baby daddies in the gaming van, do you think she’ll add Jack to the gang 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think her and jack have split they’re not following each other. That’s probably why she’s been hanging round baby daddy no 2’s more!

It’s very clear she’s not dating Jack anymore, her and baby daddy number 2 were out for dinner a few nights ago at a nice restaurant. I’m really sick of seeing that sports bra though 🥲

Reactions: 4
Hollie is such a show off. Let me post a video of driving to Cornwall in case you’ve forgotten I drive a bmw and I’ll also link the Airbnb that I’m staying in so you can see that I can afford to stay somewhere that’s £380 a night. All that success of her business has turned her so materialistic. I preferred who she was in the days it was just her and Oakley. She was genuine back then.

Reactions: 6
Hollie is such a show off. Let me post a video of driving to Cornwall in case you’ve forgotten I drive a bmw and I’ll also link the Airbnb that I’m staying in so you can see that I can afford to stay somewhere that’s £380 a night. All that success of her business has turned her so materialistic. I preferred who she was in the days it was just her and Oakley. She was genuine back then.
The “showing off” is genuinely revolting. For someone who has always been so “love and light”, this isn’t very loving or enlightening of her 😂

Guys, is this their karma and they’ve gone bankrupt…they’re closing up shop
They are just closing for a few weeks. They said in the closing sale post that in 2 years they haven’t had a day off and they are exhausted. Hollie doesn’t seem to work a full day or a full week now so if anything it’s their staff who are deserving of the time off.

they’ll come back with a brand new business idea like they always do, surprised she’s not gotten bored of wild n wood
Think it’s only because it’s funding her materialistic lifestyle that she’s stuck with it.

Should she not be putting #ad on her promotional posts on her account? It’s giving me the biggest ick to see the constant 50% off 🫣