Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyMargaret92

Absolutely disgusted to see Hollie sharing videos of Lorna’s autistic daughter having a meltdown and crying by quoting her “a needy girl”. And then another story saying her “autism is soothed” by bouncing on Hollie’s leg.

VILE. I’m autistic myself. There is absolutely no need to exploit an innocent child who cannot speak for herself just for views and for people to be like “aww bless her”. And autism isn’t SOOTHED. How ignorant can you be?!

Reactions: 10
Okay so... Coming in with a new account so I can spill some tea, however have lurked for a while, couldn't post on my old account as I stupidly signed up under my partners last name 🙄🙄
Seems Hollie has moved on... After having 3 kids and 2 engagements to 2 Ryan's, this time she's decided to go for a Jack. They've just been to Ireland together, he's a musician and I believe has a child of his own... Remember Hollie saying she wouldn't pursue music again and things along them lines? Funny how she posted a throwback of her performing and said she misses it the other day. I'm not 10000% they're dating, but I think cosy camping under the stars with him, and a little break to Ireland together with no mention of the kids in ages, gives us all the same impression. All of Ryan's family have been removed off her social media as well... As for Lorna and Kaine, they're breeding dobermans and cats and flogging em. No mention of his tattooing in ages, he doesn't have a public studio anymore and any mention of his private studio has been removed off his insta... Maybe their business is booming, maybe there's more than meets the eye that I can't say much more on. Lorna has deactivated her instagram though 👀

Okay okay, last thing then I'm signing out because I do shit myself they'll figure out who I am 😂 But Hollie does know her dad, has met her dad and used to have a relationship with him. She chats shit making out she has no clue who he is or where he is but all you have to do is search her name on YouTube and there's a video her dad's uploaded of her singing. I get if they don't have a relationship anymore, I'm in the sake boat but all these "what's a dad?" and "Darran if you're out there..." jokes aren't funny when she does know her dad. Also, her dad's white... Why is Hollie that colour? Maybe it is natural and this is me being a bitch but she wasn't that tanned in older pictures... Is it an aggressive fake tan? Or maybe just gets a bit more sun these days? I think if you saw her in the street she'd potentially be mistaken as mixed though... The lip fillers, the skin tone etc... Not to mention, the chin tattoo? Reminds me of indigenous/native women tattoos... Right, and on that note... I am outttt

Okay so... Coming in with a new account so I can spill some tea, however have lurked for a while, couldn't post on my old account as I stupidly signed up under my partners last name 🙄🙄
Seems Hollie has moved on... After having 3 kids and 2 engagements to 2 Ryan's, this time she's decided to go for a Jack. They've just been to Ireland together, he's a musician and I believe has a child of his own... Remember Hollie saying she wouldn't pursue music again and things along them lines? Funny how she posted a throwback of her performing and said she misses it the other day. I'm not 10000% they're dating, but I think cosy camping under the stars with him, and a little break to Ireland together with no mention of the kids in ages, gives us all the same impression. All of Ryan's family have been removed off her social media as well... As for Lorna and Kaine, they're breeding dobermans and cats and flogging em. No mention of his tattooing in ages, he doesn't have a public studio anymore and any mention of his private studio has been removed off his insta... Maybe their business is booming, maybe there's more than meets the eye that I can't say much more on. Lorna has deactivated her instagram though 👀

Okay okay, last thing then I'm signing out because I do shit myself they'll figure out who I am 😂 But Hollie does know her dad, has met her dad and used to have a relationship with him. She chats shit making out she has no clue who he is or where he is but all you have to do is search her name on YouTube and there's a video her dad's uploaded of her singing. I get if they don't have a relationship anymore, I'm in the sake boat but all these "what's a dad?" and "Darran if you're out there..." jokes aren't funny when she does know her dad. Also, her dad's white... Why is Hollie that colour? Maybe it is natural and this is me being a bitch but she wasn't that tanned in older pictures... Is it an aggressive fake tan? Or maybe just gets a bit more sun these days? I think if you saw her in the street she'd potentially be mistaken as mixed though... The lip fillers, the skin tone etc... Not to mention, the chin tattoo? Reminds me of indigenous/native women tattoos... Right, and on that note... I am outttt
👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Jkjkjk

Oh look 👀 she’s trying to make people think she has a mortgage but ever so slightly on the right edge is the word RENT 🤣 ‘you can win your mortgage or RENT paid for a year’
Exactly what I thought! 🤣🤣🤣 & yes you can get these boxes when you rent depending on the estate agents.
A house I rented gave me a "welcome pack" that had teabags, a bottle of wine, fancy Crisps & biscuits, a bottle of zoflora etc...the house was a new build & even had a 'Sold' sign up, I hadn't bought it & was renting it but it was there from when the Landlord had bought it.
If your a try hard like Hollie you can make anything look "real". Just like how she's been a homeowner about 4 times previously.
& what was she posted 7 months after owning her business, that she was "retired in her 20s" 🤣🤣🤣 full of absolute shit as usual.

• Haha

lols84

Chatty Member
Does she not own any other tops that that weird sports bra? She’s worn it every day for weeks now 😳

• Haha

chillinkillin

God I’m laughing so hard going through all their stories again. Anyone who isn’t far up our hols ass can see she’s got a different persona every Monday😂👌🏼 they’d have been better off offering wild and wood birthday spa days or some shit, It looks like agricultural land- god knows how they’re gunna get PP for that😐

Reactions: 7

Lollylouxo

Her recent post ‘mama needs a few sunny holidays in 2023’ how about your kids that you forgot last time ☕

mcgee

VIP Member
OFGS she’s on with the wine and singing. Every song sounds the same. I personally hate her singing. Her whole facial expressions and mouth pisses me right off. Also looks like she doesn’t have a single child this week. I mean WHAT!!! She has 3 kids and not one of them lives with her. Says a lot about her parenting if both dads don’t let their kids live with her. Might be the fact she drinks like a fish every single night.
Says something when you have the dog staying at your house more often than your own kids.

• Haha

Jkjkjk

Does anyone remember when she deleted all her pictures off one of her MANY accounts claiming she wanted her boys to be able to look back on photos and not have them spoiled by a filter, so she vowed to stop using them, and now she has a preset filter on even videos? :ROFLMAO:
YES!! & How she made some statement about not being "fake"...but is sat there with a mouth full of piano keys, 5ml of lip filler & a new set of acrylic nails each week 😬👀.
She was posting videos on insta of Jack & his band singing at the weekend, I give her another month before her house is like a crack den again with random men coming & going that she's "recording an album with".

Her parenting or lack there of is fucking abysmal, what was it the other week letting her two young children play alone on the field behind her house?! Let's not forget when one of her rats had babies & she used to film Oakley with the baby rat basically in his mouth constantly 🤢🤢 & then the poor thing died!

• Wow

lols84

Chatty Member
The way the reviews are all the same date too 😳

Hollie driving and filming herself is always gross but doing it with her baby in the back? Unforgivable. And the lyrics she’s singing even say “did you get into a car crash”… How about you save the vanity for when your kids lives aren’t at stake? Stupid dick.

lols84

Chatty Member
I’m so glad I’ve found people that agree. Her erratic behaviour over the years has always been so cringe. I found it so strange when she blocked everyone and went private only to start a new ig and be public again. Just think how much better her business would’ve done if she hadn’t got rid of her original ig and that 10-15k followers! Same with Lorna. I know it can be toxic but surely they realised their private ig’s generated a shit ton of buzz for W&W? Her obsession with the word “wild” has me cringing forever. Her queen of nature vibes are so weird for how materialistic she is 😂

and nothing happens

I just can’t believe the change in Lorna the past few years, just about every inch of her face is covered with tattoos and it’s so pumped full of filler, it looks so taut and sore! Her lips are the same.

lols84

Chatty Member
Neither of them should own pets 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hollie deactivating is definitely boyfriend drama related. Trouble in paradise with Jacky boy again?

Ryan is a trooper, he picked up all the pieces without any kind of public complaint when I’m sure he could’ve dragged Hollie for filth. I hope he’s doing okay raising those two little babies.

mcgee

VIP Member
Her latest reel “POV: you finally stopped caring about what size you are & started enjoying life”.

If that’s the case why does she post about her weight-loss so much then if she doesn’t care what size she is? Oh yeah so she can get an ego boost from everyone complimenting her.

brownstone

Thread suggestion: Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

• Heart

lols84

Chatty Member
I think it’s very telling how her only “night out friends” are her mum, sisters and business partner. No actual friends 😂

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
I’m sure Hollie’s kids are fine kids but I couldnt think of anything worse than having someone else’s kids around me when I was in labor.

lols84

Chatty Member
That didn’t last long
Back to the regularly scheduled pretending to be a spiritually enlightened, independent, down to earth single mother whilst doing nothing but show how materialistic, self absorbed and shallow she is 🥹 let’s also not forget the sprinkle of pouting and offensive stories! 🥲

Hanna21

Chatty Member
For all this earth mother stuff they portray I can’t believe one of them hasn’t got her kids and the other looks like she’s drinking wtffff

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jkjkjk

She definitely doesn't own that house.
The fact that she can't keep her mouth shut without bragging about what she has got, we would 100% of seen every single tile being removed, carpet being lifted etc & then it would of been another 1000 posts from Gandi about a "single mum building a home" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6