Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a red flag. I understand have a few dreads here and there, but she kinda reminds me of that episode in friends where Monica gets all them shells in her hair😹😹😹😹😹

Reactions: 2
When is she going to buy a new car seat for that poor child? He outgrew it months ago, so unsafe!

As they are a LTD company all their financials are online. I’m suspecting they won’t be trading much longer. Just saying. All the spending and the reasons for sales are clearly beginning to show.

Reactions: 1
As they are a LTD company all their financials are online. I’m suspecting they won’t be trading much longer. Just saying. All the spending and the reasons for sales are clearly beginning to show.
It’s always amazed me how the business makes enough to sustain their own lifestyles especially Hollie’s and her spending, pay the rent and bills on the shop, pay their employees etc etc.

Hollie has turned into the most revolting version of herself possible. It’s alarming to show how much money can change someone who seemed so unbreakable and down to earth. That sports bra gives me the biggest ick still 🥲 she’s buying all these clothes but lives in that one thing 😅

The constant change of username as well has always been so weird to me? Anyone else? 🫣

Reactions: 6
It’s always amazed me how the business makes enough to sustain their own lifestyles especially Hollie’s and her spending, pay the rent and bills on the shop, pay their employees etc etc.
I’m suspecting the car is a company asset (so not hers and can and will be taken away from her if and when the business folds) the computers etc will be company assets. The phones etc too. The trips away are probably put through the company as company trips for research or something like that. The company isn’t making a profit it’s at a loss. That will be why she is persuing a music career. The sales are because the company will be struggling for sales when their products are at full price. It’s like the highstreet, people just wait until the sales now which seems to be like every other week in most shops. Why pay full price when you know their is another sale coming soon.

It’s such good branding though shame it’s portrayed in the way it is. The bragging is it’s downfall. The hype has lots it’s power. It’s not sustainable. The profits are been spent on wasteful things in the wrong way.

The profits are been spent on wasteful things in the wrong way.

This! The money that’s been wasted because Hollie clearly couldn’t control herself enough to invest in her future is so sad. So much potential wasted.

Reactions: 3
More bothered about, cars, houses, beauty (lots of that), shopping (lots of that) drinking (lots of that too) and going out (lots of that). How about using your money to save for the kids futures. I’d hate to think the lifestyle she is leading now will bring it all crashing down and she will end up with NOTHING.

More bothered about, cars, houses, beauty (lots of that), shopping (lots of that) drinking (lots of that too) and going out (lots of that). How about using your money to save for the kids futures. I’d hate to think the lifestyle she is leading now will bring it all crashing down and she will end up with NOTHING.
If it does come crashing down then she’ll be on the look out for a new man to help support her.

I don’t think it’s a fact of if it’ll be a when. I’d the company is at a loss and they have already looked into a second premises, she’s just bought a house, and like said above the sales upon sales just reek of not making enough money.

I don’t think it’s a fact of if it’ll be a when. I’d the company is at a loss and they have already looked into a second premises, she’s just bought a house, and like said above the sales upon sales just reek of not making enough money.
I really don’t think she’s bought that house personally 🥹

I think the previous house was only in Ryan’s name also - there’s no way Hollie would’ve got a mortgage when they first met 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve always found it strange how on the business account, Hollie isn’t a “ceo” from the start date, only Lorna. Hollie is registered a few months later. Anyone know why that might be?

I think the previous house was only in Ryan’s name also - there’s no way Hollie would’ve got a mortgage when they first met 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve always found it strange how on the business account, Hollie isn’t a “ceo” from the start date, only Lorna. Hollie is registered a few months later. Anyone know why that might be?
To stay on benefits probably Some benefits are affected if you register yourself as self employed, so they probably tested the waters before adding her to the company