Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we don’t know the story. But I feel so bad for Ryan! She’s literally living her best life (I know she’s not going to post herself sobbing on the gram) but he must be so lonely!

I love this pair!! I have so much I could say about them both so bare with (I also have no idea how to quote other posts, sorry!!)
So... Lorna did work for a bit, she sold NuSkin for a while (an MLM like Avon or Younique) and apparently the products were actually quite good and from what she posted it was going really well!! She also was going to open up her own nail salon and I remember her spraying all the walls but I think it was rented and had tit ventilation from what I remember!! It was in Kaine's old rented studio! Anyways she got a lot of tit because she couldn't open for ages and then she started selling glue ons that she'd painted, and people were mad and a girl called Lana said she'd copied her. Lorna had got her nails done by her months before, but I don't think it was ever her intention to copy I think it was just a way of doing nails whilst she couldn't open!! I've just seen Lorna is having her 3rd baby, she just posted it on insta and honestly rooting for her/the fam!!

Moving on to Hollie... I followed her on and off for yeaaars (the off parts was when I had insta breaks) and I've never not loved her. Never seen her do anything shady or be in scandal (not saying Lorna has cause I've never seen anything bad personally) but I've never heard a bad word about her or even seen any hate comments even when she had her old account with more followers. She's gone from using primark make up, ordering fake veneers and living in a council house, doing gigs and starting up businesses then stopping, to getting engaged, having a bought house, pregnant, 300 rats, 2 dogs and a booming business, people are going to be curious and I just think the comments about it maybe being on finance or Kaine selling 🍃🍃 is odd lmao. Why can't they be successful? Why isn't getting something on finance something to celebrate? Yeah high interest, not fully yours blah blah but at least there's a good enough credit score! And if he does sell I don't think that's bad either lmao, I doubt he's out selling heroin, maybe weed and maybe my personal opinion but weed isn't bad in the slightest. But I seriously don't think he's dealing, I just think his tattoo rate is high because he's talented and self made, and he doesn't have to pay high rent fees to a landlord. Anyways back to Hollie, I thought her and baby's dad had maybe gone on a break cause he posted some bits of Hollie on his insta but since it seems like she's still at her mamas. So maybe they're on a break or maybe he wanted her back, either way, she's been a single mum before and if she is again, she can go back into it with the knowledge she's a whole person and a good mum. I guess the business is a good distraction whatever is happening relationship wise, they do say to keep busy?? I can't comment on the products cause I've only just placed an order but I think petals wise they struggled with keeping them in tact but since suggesting freezing them I don't think there's been any issues? Annnnnnnd breathe 😭

Anyways, all 4 kids are cute, Hollie n Lorna are beaut, and I'm hoping this bath will be the best I've ever had. In terms of prices I think they're cheap when you consider a £4-8 lush bath bomb that is supposed to do 1 bath? If they're tit I'm sure I'll make a post on here and update!!

I think they're just sweet girls who were once once insta and Facebook famous, who then grew up, became mamas and have both seemingly stayed true to what they believe in - kindness

Sorry if this seems like I've got my head up their arses, I just got excited to see a forum and had a lot to say, but I don't understand the neggy thoughts around them,if u wanna explain ur welcome to quote me so I get a notification!!

Reactions: 2
I love this pair!! I have so much I could say about them both so bare with (I also have no idea how to quote other posts, sorry!!)
So... Lorna did work for a bit, she sold NuSkin for a while (an MLM like Avon or Younique) and apparently the products were actually quite good and from what she posted it was going really well!! She also was going to open up her own nail salon and I remember her spraying all the walls but I think it was rented and had tit ventilation from what I remember!! It was in Kaine's old rented studio! Anyways she got a lot of tit because she couldn't open for ages and then she started selling glue ons that she'd painted, and people were mad and a girl called Lana said she'd copied her. Lorna had got her nails done by her months before, but I don't think it was ever her intention to copy I think it was just a way of doing nails whilst she couldn't open!! I've just seen Lorna is having her 3rd baby, she just posted it on insta and honestly rooting for her/the fam!!

Moving on to Hollie... I followed her on and off for yeaaars (the off parts was when I had insta breaks) and I've never not loved her. Never seen her do anything shady or be in scandal (not saying Lorna has cause I've never seen anything bad personally) but I've never heard a bad word about her or even seen any hate comments even when she had her old account with more followers. She's gone from using primark make up, ordering fake veneers and living in a council house, doing gigs and starting up businesses then stopping, to getting engaged, having a bought house, pregnant, 300 rats, 2 dogs and a booming business, people are going to be curious and I just think the comments about it maybe being on finance or Kaine selling 🍃🍃 is odd lmao. Why can't they be successful? Why isn't getting something on finance something to celebrate? Yeah high interest, not fully yours blah blah but at least there's a good enough credit score! And if he does sell I don't think that's bad either lmao, I doubt he's out selling heroin, maybe weed and maybe my personal opinion but weed isn't bad in the slightest. But I seriously don't think he's dealing, I just think his tattoo rate is high because he's talented and self made, and he doesn't have to pay high rent fees to a landlord. Anyways back to Hollie, I thought her and baby's dad had maybe gone on a break cause he posted some bits of Hollie on his insta but since it seems like she's still at her mamas. So maybe they're on a break or maybe he wanted her back, either way, she's been a single mum before and if she is again, she can go back into it with the knowledge she's a whole person and a good mum. I guess the business is a good distraction whatever is happening relationship wise, they do say to keep busy?? I can't comment on the products cause I've only just placed an order but I think petals wise they struggled with keeping them in tact but since suggesting freezing them I don't think there's been any issues? Annnnnnnd breathe 😭

Anyways, all 4 kids are cute, Hollie n Lorna are beaut, and I'm hoping this bath will be the best I've ever had. In terms of prices I think they're cheap when you consider a £4-8 lush bath bomb that is supposed to do 1 bath? If they're tit I'm sure I'll make a post on here and update!!

I think they're just sweet girls who were once once insta and Facebook famous, who then grew up, became mamas and have both seemingly stayed true to what they believe in - kindness

Sorry if this seems like I've got my head up their arses, I just got excited to see a forum and had a lot to say, but I don't understand the neggy thoughts around them,if u wanna explain ur welcome to quote me so I get a notification!!
There’s a rave about thread if you’d like to take yourself there.

Another ‘influencer’ spouting conspiracy bullshit 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Looks like Hollie and Ryan are over again then? 🤔
Weren’t they already split up or have I missed something? Last I saw was his insta saying he has to come off social media and be better for his family, or something along those lines. Must say I’m a bit nosy 👃
Wait.. did Lorna really get a face tattoo whilst pregnant?

Holy tit.
I thought that too. That’s basically rule number one to not get tattooed while pregnant 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah they broke up. Then seemed to be back together again. Re-followed each other and put videos of each other back on Instagram and now disappeared again.

Purely speculating here, but I think it may have been down to the fact the whole dynamic of their relationship must have changed. When they met she was a single parent with no job(? Can’t remember if she had a proper one or if she was doing singing gigs), she got pregnant and moved in with him pretty quickly. He was the main breadwinner, working all day whilst she was a stay at home mum. Then obviously with wild and wood that all changed and she’s gone to working 12hr days, that surely must have put a strain on their relationship.
Wonder what’s happened to all the rats??

Last edited:
Back at it with this bullshit. Honestly might have to unfollow at this point 🤢
Purely speculating here, but I think it may have been down to the fact the whole dynamic of their relationship must have changed. When they met she was a single parent with no job(? Can’t remember if she had a proper one or if she was doing singing gigs), she got pregnant and moved in with him pretty quickly. He was the main breadwinner, working all day whilst she was a stay at home mum. Then obviously with wild and wood that all changed and she’s gone to working 12hr days, that surely must have put a strain on their relationship.
Wonder what’s happened to all the rats??
Yeah I’ve thought the same, huge dynamic shift like that must be rough!

Attachments

Eyerolled so hard at Hollies ‘semi retired at 23’ post today- I think you mean part time hun. Also feel so sorry for Lorna and her partner, can’t begin to imagine how scary it must of been especially with her being heavily pregnant 😢

Reactions: 2
It’s been quiet on this thread for awhile. But just had to say after watching the videos of the shop opening today ummmm THE PRICES of their stuff 😳 is it just me or do people have more money than sense. I get it’s handmade but wow it’s so expensive.

It’s been quiet on this thread for awhile. But just had to say after watching the videos of the shop opening today ummmm THE PRICES of their stuff 😳 is it just me or do people have more money than sense. I get it’s handmade but wow it’s so expensive.
Agreed. I understand they aren’t a big company like LUSH but these products are ridiculously overpriced, 40 pound for a 500ml room spray? No thankyou lol!

I heard through the grapevine that they actually do tend to copy other small businesses and seems like they get away with it seeing as their are “booming”

Agreed. I understand they aren’t a big company like LUSH but these products are ridiculously overpriced, 40 pound for a 500ml room spray? No thankyou lol!

I heard through the grapevine that they actually do tend to copy other small businesses and seems like they get away with it seeing as their are “booming”
That’s out of order copying others, but I suppose that’s business. But £40 for room spray 🤯

Yeah it’s everyone’s game in the small business world isn’t it? I’m sure most brands aren’t entirely unique Looking at their prices everything seems like a bit much for some oats, petals and oils in a bag.

I wonder if there are any other small businesses alike that aren’t charging two kidneys and a camel for some bath stuff. LOL.

• Haha
To be honest I’ve lost interest in them. Most of their images are from google and all Hollie does is brag about what she has and how much they have earnt. Nobody likes a bragger.

To be honest I’ve lost interest in them. Most of their images are from google and all Hollie does is brag about what she has and how much they have earnt. Nobody likes a bragger.
Noticed this too.
Not too sure how they get so many followers overnight etc. Wonder if they buy them? We can’t be the only ones who have lost interest….?

Noticed this too.
Not too sure how they get so many followers overnight etc. Wonder if they buy them? We can’t be the only ones who have lost interest….?
I suspect they are bought followers. I personally think they are a ‘fad’ too and won’t last much longer.

Have to say the same as everyone else about Hollie. All she’s done the last few days is show off her new kitchen. She always used to say she was a humble person who always remembered where she came from and I’m happy she’s successful but all she’s doing is showing off now and it’s not right.

Lorna and Kaine have been together for years and Kaine has always been as successful as he is now. They bought a house when they had their first kid, did it up and sold it, then again and then they’re in theirhome now. They’ve both made a lot for themselves and I’m happy for them, Lorna is lovely. I’ve known her for years, not on a friendly level but very very mutual friends and she’s always been nice. Never got in any drama/isn’t bitchy etc. and she didn’t get her face tattoo when preg! She had the tattoos done (she never posts anyway so I appreciate it looked like she did) but she didn’t. She fell pregnant way after the tattoos! I know Lorna has suffered with PND a lot and had her own struggles with being a Mum but the materialistic things like the big home, Kaines success etc haven’t gone to her head. It’s a shame we can’t say the same about Hollie. It’s all brag brag brag. Notice how she’s only got the one dog now when she had 3? And now she has 6 cats? What about her old cat Hugo? Total show off. I’ll never forget the day that put me off her- when she filmed herself giving a busker £20 and posted it everywhere. Good deeds don’t need to be plastered. It’s a shame.

I had no idea about her not having all the dogs and what not. Haven’t seen the rats in a while?…
Totally agree with the bragging. Yes they should be proud of themselves for doing it BUT be humble about it, especially when there is speculation of them stealing ideas from smaller businesses. The flashy car, laptops, phones etc aren’t fooling anyone hopefully. It’s such a shame because Hollie started being a single mum council house etc, to bragging and showing everyone her “lifestyle”