Wildwood Holl/Wildwood Lor/ Wild and Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong I am happy for them both and Lorna seems so humble and not at all a bragger. She is someone I would get along with. But Hollie is so materialistic it’s unreal. Sadly.

Reactions: 2
Also, I have noticed that Lorna hasn’t really been “front of house” like Hollie is, I wonder if it’s Hollie calling all of the shots….

Lorna is quite shy, and it was initially her business. It wasn’t until they opened up the workshop that it was in Hollie’s name as well. Lorna’s also got her youngest now so she spends as much time with her as possible I think. It’ll probably change once Hollie’s had her baby

Reactions: 1
Hollie’s back on her bragging again today.. she’s turned her comments back on since she started showing off the kitchen and she’s just replying to everyone with hearts. Does she think she’s that famous that she has to turn off comments?! Bizarre. 😂

honestly 🙄 it’s gone to her head I think.

saying that though I follow a few other small businesses on insta and there’s been talk of them copying smaller businesses again! Wonder if they’ll take accountability

There’s been a few in the past few weeks. One of them is a smaller company called Oak and Stones? Or stone I’m not sure, but w&w has definitely changed their aesthetic and it looks identical 🙀

Just checked their Instagram and looks like someone has mentioned something about copying 🤡👀

Ikr! I’m glad someone said something finally! Even though they’re followers will probably all gang up😂

who goes out to a packed bar at 40 weeks pregnant oh and the day before your baby is going to be induced. That would be Hollie 😮 is it just me thinking that this is wrong?

And by the looks of things he’s on the JD and coke too. That’s a great thing to do if she goes into Labour tonight. 🤔

Last edited:
Hollie out here acting like a bloody celebrity with that video of her new baby, making Ryan hide his face with a blanket over his face - looks like it’s bloody suffocating him! Then posting a picture of him zoomed in but hiding his face again. Who does she think she is? And what kind of a name is Hudson Dallas! Crikey.. you can tell she thinks she’s famous

Honestly I feel sorry for her kiddos. She comes across as very materialistic and very obviously likes to flaunt what she has, surely that doesn’t teach them the value of money? I seem to remember when she had none and was living by herself in that council place, never forget where you came from I guess 😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Honestly I feel sorry for her kiddos. She comes across as very materialistic and very obviously likes to flaunt what she has, surely that doesn’t teach them the value of money? I seem to remember when she had none and was living by herself in that council place, never forget where you came from I guess 😂🙄
Did you see her story yesterday about not buying into the instagram influencer life and showing things off? She literally does that 😂 she’s always got the flash on when she’s filming the kids, including newborn and the bloody cats. Must blind the tit out of them

😂😂😂 honestly. I’ve seen a lot of sponsored posts by them recently, maybe they’re not doing as well as they like us to think

Oak and Stone literally copied W&W looool. The lady that owns O&S ordered from W&W, posted it all over her socials about how much she loved them etc, then made an IG account that was basically an exact copy of W&W in the early days. It all kicked off on socials and O&S blocked anyone who called them out. She copied their packaging, chose names as similar as she could possibly get, and even sent PR packages to the same influencers that helped W&W grow. Also I think people forget Hollie used to have a large following on her old account and she had tonnes of people who'd comment all sorts and feel like they had a right to her life. I know people who have less than 100 ig followers but have their comments turned off, some people just can't be arsed and it's literally instagram, a highlight reel of your life really, it's not that deep and I think you're all reading way too much into this. I know people are gonna reply to this whinging and telling me to make a rave thread again but I promise this will be the last time I post lol. Hollie was filmed BY THE BUSKER giving him £20, and the busker posted it on socials asking people to help find her. Are we forgetting that was once Hollie herself busking and maybe she just wanted to do something nice? Her reposting what he posted is normal lol, I wish people would chill with the idea that good deeds shouldn't be posted. Lorna just seems shy and reserved, they did a live stream before and Hollie was over the moon that she got Lorna to join! Why are we comparing them lol. We probably only see the tip of the iceberg when it comes to nice things they've both got, they're allowed to post their achievements and show off about things they've earned. If they sat down and spoke about everything and clarified all the questions and worries you've all got, you'd still find something to complain about. Lastly before I end this lol, if you're reading this and you like either of the girls or are curious about w&w, treat yourself and do an order. People can complain about it being expensive but compared to Lush for bath stuff their prices are spot on and I expect a price increase in 2022 which honestly will still be worth it, their values as a company, the way they treat their customers, and how luxury their products feel is worth every penny. Anddddd I'm done lol. If you reply to this I won't see it and you're only wasting your own time🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s been a few in the past few weeks. One of them is a smaller company called Oak and Stones? Or stone I’m not sure, but w&w has definitely changed their aesthetic and it looks identical 🙀
As a person who is more than well aware of those thieving ideas….we are completely lost as to how they do this on the regs, I’ve had cancel product releases and remake multiple items over the last few years! Why?! Because they will wait for an idea and steal if before release meaning I have to throw away good products for fear of their mummy cult saying they were copied.

it’s so sad to put so much effort, time and money into a personal business jist to have these god forsaken people mooch off smaller brands….AND then watch them brag about how much money they’ve made or they bleeping house.

tbh my conclusion is they’re very unhappy with their personal lives and their business probably isn’t doing as well as they’d like us to believe.