Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkjkjk

Notice how they have yet another sale 🤣 because nobody wants it when it’s full price. They are only buying it at the true value and thinking they are getting a good deal. Some people are clueless.
Honestly there is a sale on every other week at this point! How people even buy their overpriced shite is beyond me!

It's literally sea salt/oats with essential oils. They've not reinvented the wheel.

Reactions: 3

diisney22

I don’t understand how they haven’t been reported for false advertising or anything else for that matter. The headbands on their website say they’re made from luxury towelling but they’re clearly polyester fleece material probably from Shein or temu 😂 that’s just one thing, there’s probably so much more they’ve tricked customers with and I’m shocked that they haven’t been reported for something yet
Boom, that was easy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Boom, that was easy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow

oh_really

I think they need calling out as I can’t believe they are getting away with making beauty products and selling them to the general public without them been tested for safety. They seem to be spitting out new products monthly now and it just doesn’t seem legit.
---
Interesting. Wonder if they have EVERY product tested ?
---

---
This gets more and more interesting when you look into it. I highly doubt they have all this in place.
---
Does anyone know if they follow the labelling regulations?
---
They don’t correctly label as the list of ingredients are listed on their website when they should be on the product itself. And then it’s not that thorough as they don’t list exact quantities or % or anything or the quality of ingredients.

Attachments

Last edited:

yeah whatever

Nia ‘the filter’ Rose’s appealing very dry lunch. She seriously needs to get a life. Imagine going out with her for the day and she whips out this. Her son & daughter is going to grow up with food / weight issues when they see their mum eating stuff like this, they will be scared of eating ‘normal’ food.

Attachments

• Sick

oh_really

The new business seems to have done a bit of a nose dive 🤣 its all just W&W and all about herself as usual
Bet she feels a bit of a twat. The new business is shit and she is dying to change her account back to ‘all about Hollie and her braggy life’

oh_really

Where was Hollie’s “putting her kids first” when she’s on trips away with her boyfriend of the month, on nights out drinking etc. There was a period of time where she was living life like a young single person, not a mother of 3 but will play with devoted mum card when it comes to the business and portraying a certain image for the customers. It’s so fake.
The amount of trips away she has is a joke. (And the Kids are never with her - their holidays must in the warehouse ). Meals out, (kids never with her) also looks like they are all staying at the Italian blokes house now too (even the dog and the cat). Those kids must be so unsettled unless they aren’t with her anymore and back living with Ryan.

yeah whatever

Notice how they have yet another sale 🤣 because nobody wants it when it’s full price. They are only buying it at the true value and thinking they are getting a good deal. Some people are clueless.

Jkjkjk

I’ve never known anyone love themselves as much as what them two do. Make no wonder they can’t get a man and keep them as their self loving must be unbearable.
Spot on! I think that's why Hollie is collecting men like pokémon cards at this point!
Meanwhile Nia consistently posts photos of herself in her underwear or with her tits hanging out then wonders why she attracts creepy men that assume she has an OF page....girl, the call is coming from inside the house!!

• Haha

chillinkillin

I really don’t see how this shop is going to last, maybe that’s just me but ….
not to mention having the dog IN STORE :))))) people could have allergies who are ordering from them. It’s just a huge cross contamination on Hollies behalf. If you’re gunna sell stuff that goes on literal people’s skin, don’t allow for any sort of contamination 🤷‍♀️ it should be the same with any other allergies.

oh_really

I’ve never known someone change their profile picture as much as Hollie 🤣 god she loves herself so much.

• Haha

oh_really

They’ve already had to launch a 10% off sale to entice people in 🤣🤣
So not only are we on the 6th giveaway of the year we are now on the 2nd 10% off in the store and it’s not even been open a month. Lost count of the website sales 🤣 she ought to work for DFS.

• Haha

oh_really

Yeah thought it was a business page for her failed ‘Forgery’ business account. She just couldn’t help brag could she about her new found love. He seems like a total dick in my eyes. He’s as arrogant as her. So they are Well suited.

Jkjkjk

She said “I love you” in the comments after basicslly five mins of dating - and he said it back, they’re the perfect match of love bombers.
---

Hollies deleted her Instagram, could that be why?
I'd be so ashamed, you just know when they breakup it'll be inspirational quotes, hitting the gym, iced baths & finding themselves again 🤢🤢🤢 same shit different day.

No, sorry I ment Hollie wasn't following Nia & Nia wasn't following her, this was before she deleted her insta.

Shall we take bets on how long it'll be before she's back being her usual full of shit self 🤔

oh_really

Especially for the area too? That’s like the London prices down where I am wtf. There ain’t no way that was affordable long term for her.
Totally agree not affordable long term at all. She wanted to make her insta huns jealous of her big home. She rented the previous ‘ex council house’ and made out it was hers 😂 and that she had bought it and it turns out it wasn’t hers after all 😂 Then she made out she bought this one too showing her new home pack from the estate agents. WHY? Why lie 🤔

The girl who

Puts a sale on and then closes the website to make people think they need to panic buy. Their sale tactics are ridiculous. How many sales have they had this year and we are only a few weeks in. Clearly they can’t sell their stuff unless it’s via a discounted price. Im sick of seeing the word SALE.
Literally! Full price the stuff is expensive 🙄 and it’s not even that good I’ve used quite a few of a different products now and there’s not been anything that I’ve stuck with 😐
I’m always willing to give things a go, so I did try, but yeah

diisney22

I studied graphic design for 5 years. Working as one for last 8 years. She boils my blood. Typography is AWFUL. it's a skill you need to learn. I'm not going to start cutting hair tomorrow because I bought a trimmer.... annoys me so much.
There is no coercion between the business and the branding. It gives me the ick. I can’t deal with her. There’s nothing bespoke about anything she’s made. No attempt at even trying to make it look like it’s not from Canva 😂

oh_really

Coffee boys branding doesn’t even match. 😉 she hasn’t even transferred over his logo onto the thank you cards. Not professional at all.
---
Also the dictionary definitions she uses on hers and his branding are sooooo dated. Not original ideas and they have been used over and over again from other companies.
---
Took me 30 seconds to find his generic Font on Canva
---
Anyone for Logo ? Just message me. Took me less than 5 minutes 😉
---

Attachments

Last edited: