Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diisney22

As a graphic designer myself, she’s fucking hilarious. She found a “passion” for using Canva… there’s no design software used. I’d love to see what she charges. I’ve spent years building client and then people like her who have shit all experience claim to be an “expert” naaaah

• Heart
Reactions: 9

chillinkillin

As a graphic designer myself, she’s fucking hilarious. She found a “passion” for using Canva… there’s no design software used. I’d love to see what she charges. I’ve spent years building client and then people like her who have shit all experience claim to be an “expert” naaaah
Exactly this, even if she didn’t want to go down that route she could grab an Apple Pencil and iPad and start doing some hand drawn stuff, then it’s unique to her. It’s all another way for her to make money at this point. She’s not a social media expert, she hasn’t got the official qualification for business management to be making those claims. Yeah she’s got a page of 80k followers, but we all know half are either bought or fake. In contrast to the amount of engagement they get on the posts compared to the following it’s fuckall.

Reactions: 8

mcgee

VIP Member
What a fun little idea to hide money away ☺🙃🙃
I understand a farmers market stall or local fair something like that being cash only but not stores on a high street in this day and age. Even charity shops take card. It would put me off going into a shop that was cash only. I personally can’t be faffed going to the ATM to take money out before going to a shop.

It’s sometimes, not always, but often a red flag if places are cash only, can sometimes suggest they aren’t always declaring what they should be.

Reactions: 7

Jkjkjk

Also, does anyone remember when she used to brag about being "semi retired at 23" on insta 😂😂😂😂 .
She is a leach, she'll latch on to anything trending & make that her personality for the next 3months.
Like when she was a graphic designer, clothing brand owner, cat lady, vegan exercise fanatic, didn't give a hoot body positive hun, rat breeder, wedding singer, recording an album with her latest BF...I mean the list could go on?!

And Lorna is EXACTLY the same, just far less of a bragging muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mcgee

VIP Member
She's back, in her crop top & on the piss.

I BEG you all to go watch the drunk insta stories that are currently up of Lorna without her 5688 filters on 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
Isn't it amazing how different both Lorna & Hollie look without a shed of makeup on & their filters.

An actual state.
---

I'd say she's definitely not back with Ryan, he has photos with his GF all over his insta & they have not long had matching tattoos.
Lorna always looks like she could do with a good wash, the same with Hollie’s mum which is ironic considering they make and sell bath products.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

oh_really

Can someone please talk me through that sheet? I feel like a right idiot trying to understand it, but obviously 1 mil ain't on there lol
So how on earth is Hollie getting a 1MIL figure ?

The balance sheet shows a true indicator for business worth. It gives the true financials. So W&W balance sheet is healthy as its book value is £70k (assets - liabilities) but compared to last year that’s down by £100k

Basically

Fixed Assets are things like machinery, office equipment, vehicles, tools. So they state £9299 (things they own outright)

Current assets are things like current stock, who owes them money and money in the bank so the figure for them is £200,251.

Assets are all the things you can convert into cash.

Current liabilities are who they owe money to - so bank loans, HP purchases (cars and finance etc) so they state that’s £139,447 (money that they have to pay within the next year)

So now you Subtract total liabilities (£139,447) from total assets (£209,550) and you end up with the company’s net worth, (£70,103) also known as shareholder equity — the shareholders’ ownership stake after all the debts are paid.

Their capital is the net retained profit for the year. This is the figure that is taken from the profit and loss account after tax. Capital is any money invested by the business owner or shareholders. Reserves are the retained profits of the business. Theirs is £29,389

A balance sheet is a financial statement used in accounting. It includes three main ingredients: your assets, your liabilities and the shareholders' equity. In other words, it records what you own (assets) and who owns it – either a third party like a bank (liability) or the company and its shareholders (equity).

The balance sheet in particular is an invaluable tool. It shows your business’s net worth and overall financial health, by recording your assets, liabilities and shareholder’s or owner’s equity.

So the business is not worth £1M like she likes to boast about and just makes her look like a dickhead.
---
If I have got this wrong someone please tell me otherwise. 🤣
---
Basically Hollie is basing the 1MIL business worth on the total income from sales (not income - expenses = profit ) with a huge multiplier to get the 1MIL figure. Not taking into account the balance sheet either. If I was buying a business say on dragons den 🤣 you wouldn’t base a businesses worth based purely on sales. You have to take into account the expenses to get the profit and then look at the balance sheet and if I saw a balance sheet with a finally figure of £70k a year than that does not amount to a 1 mil business. Who would buy a business with a year ending on 70k for 1 mil £. It would take 14 years to get back my 1MIL £ 🤣

she literally lives in another dimension.

she must have based it on say £200k in sales income for this year and used a 5x multiplier thinking that gives her the business’ worth 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

oh_really

So guys why did none of us notice this. Are they engaged ? Because the signs of rings were there and we didn’t even notice. Wouldn’t surprise me if they got married in secret ? That’s why she is after a function room to probably announce it. Wouldn’t surprise me if she is expecting baby number 4 either.

Attachments

Jkjkjk

Literally came here to post the same thing, also how crazy does Kane look?!
I thought that too, he looks sickly, like a crack head just perched on the table.
I think both him & Lorna look terrible.
They have literally filled their faces & heads with pointless, gross doodles.
They aren't even good tattoos, just shit they've added to their face, while their legs, chest etc are bare 🙄🙄 it's all for show.

chillinkillin

I'm Hoping the actual design isn't 'fuzzy'.... it doesn't seem very authentic to the old logo? Also boring colours again....
I bet you I could make that in about 10 mins on Canva right now.
---
I bet you I could make that in about 10 mins on Canva right now.
surely can’t be charging people professional rates to make branding on a 12 quid a month do it all software? So many people are doing this and if you make your logo with ANYTHING royalty free you do not own the copyrights, Canva does. So she’s going around making logos for people that Canva could claim the rights to if they ever wanted to.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

oh_really

His coffee page now just mimics the W&W page. Not original at all. The brown paper packaging could be mistaken for porridge (sorry I meant bath oats) 🤣 ohhh but it’s coffee. You know what’s coming. A coffee bar in the new shop whilst people shop for bath porridge 🤦🏼‍♀️ so predictable.

mcgee

VIP Member
Where was Hollie’s “putting her kids first” when she’s on trips away with her boyfriend of the month, on nights out drinking etc. There was a period of time where she was living life like a young single person, not a mother of 3 but will play with devoted mum card when it comes to the business and portraying a certain image for the customers. It’s so fake.

Jkjkjk

Imagine being that fucking bland that your reading a tattle page to make your next move 🙄 😂😂😂.
Deffo be preggo within the next 6 months & it'll be her miracle baby girl that'll be "strapped to her back to make your orders".

Vegan friendly but drives a fuel guzzling limp of shite car & doesn't even use her own products because they are crap 😂

• Haha

IvanaTinkle

HER OWN FUCKING “BRANDING” WAS MADE IN CANVA 🫠

As a designer this is a major red flag also embarrassing as fuck 😂 nothing is original or bespoke.
---
Literally took me not even a minute to find the font and do this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I studied graphic design for 5 years. Working as one for last 8 years. She boils my blood. Typography is AWFUL. it's a skill you need to learn. I'm not going to start cutting hair tomorrow because I bought a trimmer.... annoys me so much.

mcgee

VIP Member
Notice how they have yet another sale 🤣 because nobody wants it when it’s full price. They are only buying it at the true value and thinking they are getting a good deal. Some people are clueless.
They rival DFS or SCS for the amount of sales they put on in a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Jkjkjk

I definitely think she has been reading hear & realised just how much of a massive bragging twat she is. That her holidays every other week, buying her kids every toy under then sun to come across as mother of the year & her perfect little life really doesn't wash with a lot of people & it's burst her bubble.
I also don't think she likes the fact she's been rumbled with this whole relationship situation, the absolute grot bag.
I have no doubt she'll be back soon enough, maybe in a new rented house, who knows!

chillinkillin

It really is a load of bollocks. They really have been spawny the fact that have got away with so much. I bet you anything that not every product they sell has a certification of been safe to use. I bet they don’t do all the checks they should. I still can’t believe they have their kids around whilst they are using high volumes of essential oils (especially when they were newborns) to make high volumes of products. Plus have all that glass and racking about and their kids in the warehouse. Health and safety not been followed at all.

Personally it’s really unhygienic to have children in a factory full stop, but in a place where cosmetic grade stuff that is going into STRANGERS skin? Not a chance in hell would I want someone’s kids grubby finger dust all over my bath oats.

oh_really

The whole business is grubby. I mean look at the state of them. And don’t get me started on them Lycra leggings pulled up to her chest on the daily 🤢

• Haha