Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jkjkjk

Her and Nia are still laying low lol
I've noticed little miss "did you know I've lost 3st" has disappeared, no doubt she'll be back soon with yet another insta page begging people to follow with more photos in her underwear.

100% Hollie is reading here, which is why she's changed the date of her latest flavour of the months relationship on FB.

Hia Hun 👋👋 Pregnant yet? Magpies still following you around? Booked your next weekend break away from you children that you can only manage to look after for a grand total of 1hr a week?
So predictable it's boring.

Reactions: 4

Jkjkjk

She is posting that knowing it was going to get posted here too and discussed 🙄 😂 because she clearly reads in here.
"People don't understand what you want & people don't understand what you've been through"

Hollie, babes, you post every single minor detail of your life online DAILY & have done for years. From the moment Oakley was conceived we've had to listen to your depressing fucking songs while you twang on your guitar.
If you didn't play the victim your entire life or act like an insufferable bragging twat then just maybe you would actually be likeable.

Doesn't have a genuine bone in her body.

• Haha

Jkjkjk

‘High’ on life or the white stuff 😳 also someone’s clearly missing her own Instagram so she can post selfies (missing the attention) 🤣
100% missing the attention of getting the "omg, stunning babe!" In one of her 47 crop tops with her trousers pulled up to her chin.
Gotta get those meter long pearly whites out as well 💅👀.

Also, that insta reel "becoming a Dad changed your life".....did it though hun? From the look of his insta & Facebook before he went private he was shagging everything with a pulse & stringing his baby mum along. Real Father of the year 👌

• Haha

chillinkillin

Realistically you could probably write down all of the ingredients listed on the products and make your own custom oil or bath stuff. The prices reflects the “packaging” which isn’t much to be honest. Idk how people keep falling for the same shite

mcgee

VIP Member
A bit embarrassing having to back track that they lost out on the land Hollie basically made out they had bought for their retreat/ log cabin, whatever it was they were going to be building. That’ll teach her to keep quiet until things are totally confirmed.

Attachments

• Haha

oh_really

Anyone else think this but since H got with coffee boy she has changed her appearance. She’s gone from been glammed up to been more natural looking and toned down what she wears. I wonder if he is a controlling type of guy the type that tells a women she doesn’t need to wear makeup or dress up because she has changed massively.
---
Ps) totally think a big announcement is coming - elopement / engagement / pregnant.

Last edited:

chillinkillin

Honestly it all does look nice but you can tell half of the stuff she makes is made using Canva. There’s no actual hand drawn/custom graphics

kunt1990

Imagine being that fucking bland that your reading a tattle page to make your next move 🙄 😂😂😂.
Deffo be preggo within the next 6 months & it'll be her miracle baby girl that'll be "strapped to her back to make your orders".

Vegan friendly but drives a fuel guzzling limp of shite car & doesn't even use her own products because they are crap 😂
lets be fair, itll be her mum making the orders and she'll just go in, take some photos and then bugger off on holiday

Reactions: 3

chillinkillin

So they’ve spent all this time and money on the huge amazing store…… only for it to be open 16 hours a week and only 1 Saturday per month 🤔🤔 Are they actually for real?! What’s the point?! 🤣🤣

I thought that was really weird too. How are they going to make any profits on the amount they spent if they’re barely open, but I did notice they are saying cash only… tax evasion?

yeah whatever

I literally don’t get how Nia thinks that she won’t get any Abusive anon messages when she is constantly in her bra and knickers. Why does she do it though and then get on the defensive about it. It’s just slaggy. Imagine having your kids wondering about whilst your sat on the floor taking photos of yourself in your knickers. 🫣
---
Meanwhile Hollie just shows off how much money she has and can’t just buy a bag of sweets she has to be all extra for the Halloween treat bags for the kids knocking on her £1600 a month rented house. I hope nobody knocks on her door. Lol 😂
---
Has she now deleted her socials ? As I can’t find her new account.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lols84

Chatty Member
I think they didn’t let each other have insta, funny how she came back both times they split.

Hanna21

Chatty Member
So how on earth is Hollie getting a 1MIL figure ?

The balance sheet shows a true indicator for business worth. It gives the true financials. So W&W balance sheet is healthy as its book value is £70k (assets - liabilities) but compared to last year that’s down by £100k
🤗
thank you so much for explaining all this, i love looking at companies house stuff but it’s always been a mystery what all the numbers mean 🤣

The girl who

So they’re saying they’re a week behind on orders… due to issues, they can’t control fair enough, it happens sometimes. But what I don’t understand is, then the next story they encouraging people to buy from them. After they’ve just told them, there’s gonna be a huge delay in delivery…..

Make it make sense! I definitely wouldn’t order from a company who said they’re already behind 🤣

• Haha

lunaloulou

She was 100% waiting for a proposal on this holiday. Constantly filming and boasting about how amazing her life is (on her business(not a business)account!)