Wild & Wood #2 Megan popped out sprog number four, while Hollie is desperate for a man to adore ✨️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So has she read here and realised that we are on to her shady relationship with the new man. 🤣 cheating biatch.
---
Here we go tattlers, space number two for these lot.
Nia Rose needs one of her own 🤣
---
Done some stalking you can still see the relationship status on his. And after a stalk on his profile Nia Rose pretty much liked all his photos that you can see. I wonder if there has been a love triangle going on. Because of her ‘I’ll never be a pick me girl’ on her Facebook. She did have her eye on someone she said on her insta a while back. Hmm makes me think it’s potentially him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So has she read here and realised that we are on to her shady relationship with the new man. 🤣 cheating biatch.
---

Nia Rose needs one of her own 🤣
---
Done some stalking you can still see the relationship status on his. And after a stalk on his profile Nia Rose pretty much liked all his photos that you can see. I wonder if there has been a love triangle going on. Because of her ‘I’ll never be a pick me girl’ on her Facebook. She did have her eye on someone she said on her insta a while back. Hmm makes me think it’s potentially him.
I think you could be right! Hollie has unfollowed Nia "The filter" Rose 👀.
Also on Ryan 3.0 Facebook I notice he is on the same inspirational Dad of the year, family first Pintrest bullshit as Hollie.
Maybe she has finally found her match, they deffo both appear to be on the same bullshit 😂

Reactions: 3
She said “I love you” in the comments after basicslly five mins of dating - and he said it back, they’re the perfect match of love bombers.
---
I think you could be right! Hollie has unfollowed Nia "The filter" Rose 👀.
Also on Ryan 3.0 Facebook I notice he is on the same inspirational Dad of the year, family first Pintrest bullshit as Hollie.
Maybe she has finally found her match, they deffo both appear to be on the same bullshit 😂
Hollies deleted her Instagram, could that be why?

• Haha
She said “I love you” in the comments after basicslly five mins of dating - and he said it back, they’re the perfect match of love bombers.
---

Hollies deleted her Instagram, could that be why?
I'd be so ashamed, you just know when they breakup it'll be inspirational quotes, hitting the gym, iced baths & finding themselves again 🤢🤢🤢 same tit different day.

No, sorry I ment Hollie wasn't following Nia & Nia wasn't following her, this was before she deleted her insta.

Shall we take bets on how long it'll be before she's back being her usual full of tit self 🤔

My first thread title! 😁❤

Hollies relationship will last 5 minutes and then she'll be onto the next guy in another shady way. Those poor boys have no stability

• Heart
Nia ‘the filter’ Rose’s appealing very dry lunch. She seriously needs to get a life. Imagine going out with her for the day and she whips out this. Her son & daughter is going to grow up with food / weight issues when they see their mum eating stuff like this, they will be scared of eating ‘normal’ food.

Attachments

• Sick
Nia ‘the filter’ Rose’s appealing very dry lunch. She seriously needs to get a life. Imagine going out with her for the day and she whips out this. Her son & daughter is going to grow up with food / weight issues when they see their mum eating stuff like this, they will be scared of eating ‘normal’ food.
She's so dull isn't she? And her teeth remind me of those little angry dogs that yap at you. She pulls this face with her lips open and you can see her bottom teeth but it just looks like angry dog teeth to me, not sexy

Her photoshop is bad tho

Screenshot_20231021_215657_Gallery.jpg

(Sorry I didn't mean to derail to Nia but I'm glad other people feel the same about her)

I'd love to get a tattoo done by Callum but she's his apprentice and I wouldn't want to sit there for hours with her sour face on me. She's probably losing him business because shes quite intimidating. But she's only giving him the time of day because she wants free tattoos lol

Plus they're clearly still together because why does she never take bedroom pictures? All his clothes and stuff is still there obviously and she drives his car 😂😂

• Haha
She's so dull isn't she? And her teeth remind me of those little angry dogs that yap at you. She pulls this face with her lips open and you can see her bottom teeth but it just looks like angry dog teeth to me, not sexy

Her photoshop is bad tho

View attachment 2524350

(Sorry I didn't mean to derail to Nia but I'm glad other people feel the same about her)

I'd love to get a tattoo done by Callum but she's his apprentice and I wouldn't want to sit there for hours with her sour face on me. She's probably losing him business because shes quite intimidating. But she's only giving him the time of day because she wants free tattoos lol

Plus they're clearly still together because why does she never take bedroom pictures? All his clothes and stuff is still there obviously and she drives his car 😂😂
This has actually creased me! & I know exactly what you mean 😂😂
Oh 100% I remember when she wanted people to ask her anonymous questions & someone asked her of Callums job nowhere her & she compared him to a doctor 💀 saying something along the lines of "you wouldn't be jealous of a doctor examination someone"....then he reposted a bum tattoo he did & she flipped her bleeping lid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So it would seem that Holl has left Facebook ? But I found her music account. If she started a new relationship with the Italian ‘coffee boy’ on the 1st September she was in a relationship with Jack singing. The evidence is there to see on social media that they were still together and singing together in HUDDERSFIELD where coffee boy lives.

Also what happened to her first single on Spotify. I wanted that on my playlist 🤣🤢 so I could listen to it whilst I had an evening soak in the bath with W&W bath products and a W&W alcoholic beverage in my hand (ideally at a W&W retreat 🤣) also wonder if they will make a W&W coffee blend next ???? Be great for a morning soak in the bath 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I definitely think she has been reading hear & realised just how much of a massive bragging twit she is. That her holidays every other week, buying her kids every toy under then sun to come across as mother of the year & her perfect little life really doesn't wash with a lot of people & it's burst her bubble.
I also don't think she likes the fact she's been rumbled with this whole relationship situation, the absolute grot bag.
I have no doubt she'll be back soon enough, maybe in a new rented house, who knows!

Reactions: 5
Anonymous question time on Nias story. So she can message herself and tell herself how fit she thinks she is without people knowing that it is her. I can’t deal with her attention seeking. Wonder if she gets any criticism today. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anonymous question time on Nias story. So she can message herself and tell herself how fit she thinks she is without people knowing that it is her. I can’t deal with her attention seeking. Wonder if she gets any criticism today. 🤣
I'm always tempted to ask her why she's hiding Callum when he's given her a whole ass job but I don't want to rock the boat 🤪

Is Ryan away with the new misses?? Cause if he is then who's got the boys??
I thought exactly the same.
---
I'm always tempted to ask her why she's hiding Callum when he's given her a whole ass job but I don't want to rock the boat 🤪
Someone must have asked about Callum 🫣 she has just addressed it. What does she expect though when she puts up this stupid box. Is it really anonymous? Does anyone know?

Is Ryan away with the new misses?? Cause if he is then who's got the boys??
Grandparents likely. In defence of Ryan, this is his first time away this year after being left to single parent so, I hope he’s having a lovely time with his new woman, she’s stunning too and they seem so well suited!
Hollie’s first week having her children full time again and she’s already palmed them off for her new man, mother of the year or what 🥰

• Heart
Grandparents likely. In defence of Ryan, this is his first time away this year after being left to single parent so, I hope he’s having a lovely time with his new woman, she’s stunning too and they seem so well suited!
Hollie’s first week having her children full time again and she’s already palmed them off for her new man, mother of the year or what 🥰
Oh yeah, I'm just glad he's getting the same time off! Also hopefully at his parents!! Ryan's new misses is stunning✨

Blimey she can’t be that hard done by, our hol is still posting on the business page raving about these new oils, so much so she’s basically posted the same thing three times 😂 Which is just a bottle of sparkly oil, which again I could probably make myself for half the price.

• Haha