Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brownstone

It's the arselickers that do my head in "they're doing it for their family" oh do fuck off, Holly doesn't give a shit about her kids and Lorna has more than she can handle. They're always going away without the kids haha

Reactions: 3

Jkjkjk

So has she read here and realised that we are on to her shady relationship with the new man. 🤣 cheating biatch.
---

Nia Rose needs one of her own 🤣
---
Done some stalking you can still see the relationship status on his. And after a stalk on his profile Nia Rose pretty much liked all his photos that you can see. I wonder if there has been a love triangle going on. Because of her ‘I’ll never be a pick me girl’ on her Facebook. She did have her eye on someone she said on her insta a while back. Hmm makes me think it’s potentially him.
I think you could be right! Hollie has unfollowed Nia "The filter" Rose 👀.
Also on Ryan 3.0 Facebook I notice he is on the same inspirational Dad of the year, family first Pintrest bullshit as Hollie.
Maybe she has finally found her match, they deffo both appear to be on the same bullshit 😂

oh_really

Casually scrolling and guess what ? W&W are doing yet another £100 giveaway. 🤣 how many giveaways this year is that ? There should be a scoreboard of sales and giveaways. 🤣
---
And a scoreboard of the reviews they share. They have become so BORING. 🥱
---
They need to flip the script. It’s either a sale, giveaway, review or a reel about how far they have come and the fact they have a high street store. Their content now is boring the life out of me.

brownstone

My first thread title! 😁❤

Hollies relationship will last 5 minutes and then she'll be onto the next guy in another shady way. Those poor boys have no stability

• Heart

Jkjkjk

I genuinely think it's gross. At this point I've seen her Ham sandwich more than I've seen my own.
I get it, you lost weight, you need masses of online validation from strangers to make you feel better about yourself & your short....you'd think she was 3ft5, an actual fucking polly pocket the way she's goes on about it.
She claims she "hated" her body before losing weight....but used to post photos with her spagbol hanging out? Am I missing something here?
Just make an OF & move on. Jesus wept.

oh_really

Why does she have all her W&W bath crap in the kitchen above her kettle? 😂 and why do the rules not apply to her about taking the kids out of school to go on holiday. She did this awhile back too when they rented the big house and she introduced the coffee boy to the kids before they were they a thing. Oh they were a thing as she cheated on the music lad didn’t she with the coffee boy 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

kunt1990

do either of them use instagram? i used to follow them both as i knew about their brand from living locally but no longer can find anything except their brand page and something about a wellness retreat that hasn’t materialised since the first post from early last year

lunaloulou

The new business seems to have done a bit of a nose dive 🤣 its all just W&W and all about herself as usual

The new logo just seems bland, I get it's an earthy brand but it's so overdone and just snooze! Holly really should just get Adobe cause of the copyright situation just in case

Jkjkjk

She's back, in her crop top & on the piss.

I BEG you all to go watch the drunk insta stories that are currently up of Lorna without her 5688 filters on 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
Isn't it amazing how different both Lorna & Hollie look without a shed of makeup on & their filters.

An actual state.
---
I take it she’s back with Ryan then……
I'd say she's definitely not back with Ryan, he has photos with his GF all over his insta & they have not long had matching tattoos.

Attachments

Last edited:

yeah whatever

So has she read here and realised that we are on to her shady relationship with the new man. 🤣 cheating biatch.
---
Here we go tattlers, space number two for these lot.
Nia Rose needs one of her own 🤣
---
Done some stalking you can still see the relationship status on his. And after a stalk on his profile Nia Rose pretty much liked all his photos that you can see. I wonder if there has been a love triangle going on. Because of her ‘I’ll never be a pick me girl’ on her Facebook. She did have her eye on someone she said on her insta a while back. Hmm makes me think it’s potentially him.

Attachments

Last edited:

yeah whatever

Ohhh so something has happened because W&W and Holl don’t follow the possible new (ex) anymore and her nail picture holding the coffee has been removed too 🤣 that was short and sweet. Poor boys though been introduced to a new guy yet again for it all to be over so quickly.

Attachments

• Haha

oh_really

Yeah they can be reported for investigation to HMRC. I mean I hope they don’t get reported as it will be terrible for the kids. They really need to wake up and realise people are watching their every move. When they put themselves out there like they do it’s unavoidable and you never know who is watching. They need to be careful with what they are posting. Stop the bragging about how many orders they have, how much money they are making, stop bragging about the cars they drive, the houses they live in, the holidays they go on and be more bloody ‘humble’

Also I reckon Hollies moved in with the Italian at his house.

oh_really

So had a look at the cleaning page again and speaking of fake. So hollies company is based on eco friendly / vegan beauty products and raves about her own products. But yet she uses Bed head shampoo and conditioner (don’t think that’s a good brand but not entirely sure on that) and what looks to be another company’s body wash. You can just see it slightly in the shower. What about her own shower cream ? Hahaha
---
do either of them use instagram? i used to follow them both as i knew about their brand from living locally but no longer can find anything except their brand page and something about a wellness retreat that hasn’t materialised since the first post from early last year
No both left Instagram.
---
When the owner of a cruelty free eco friendly beauty care business uses products that aren’t cruelty free. What a lying hypocrite.
---
I’m honestly shocked that a business that produces ‘apparently’ vegan and cruelty free products uses products themselves that go against this. Her house is full of products that go against animal cruelty and they are not vegan friendly when you look in depth. 😡

Attachments

Last edited:

oh_really

Also just a thought about Hollies new business. Has she not realised that the word Forge / Forged has negative connotations to it. I know she is using it as the Verb to Create but it also has a load of negatives to it too. Just sums her up to a T 🤣 I will only look at the name now and see it as FAKE by Hollie 🤣

Attachments