Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcgee

VIP Member
I know we don’t know the ins and outs of Hollie and Ryan’s relationship but for the first 18 months/ 2 years maybe more, she done nothing but sing his praises, said what an incredible man he was, how he treated and loved Oakley like his own, how he took care of them all etc. It was clear that he absolutely adored her. So for her to say that she’s never been loved correctly is a bit of a kick in the teeth to him if he saw that. If it wasn’t for him they wouldn’t have had the house they moved into. She wouldn’t have been able to afford a house like that on her own when she was doing just her music back then. He gave her a great life and her and Oakley a stable family unit. Like I say I know we don’t know the details of why it ended etc but he did give them love and stability.

Pretty sure she made reels and captions saying the exact same thing when she was with Ryan too about her previous exes.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

oh_really

If you go on the handy woman’s insta the profile image is way too small and all you see is MEL (the handywoman part is tiny)

Also Mel is her sisters girlfriend too. So not exactly a client as such, it’s probably a made up business to make content with.

She needs to use some COLOUR why is everything brown and beige. EVERYTHING looks the same.

Let’s just take a moment and appreciate the word POWER COUPLE too and the fact she calls herself STEP MUM in less than 6 months of being with him. If I was that little girls mum I would be fuming.

Last edited:

Jkjkjk

As we suspected, lover boy has put his status to single on FB...while also posting about a wedding & how "loved" he feels 😂😂😂 he genuinely gives me the same shit talker vibes as Hollie.

I don't know about anyone else but I find it enormously amusing that Hollie & Nia were both throwing themselves over a man that looks like a tattooed piece of gammon with about the same amount of personality as a wardrobe.

Attachments

• Haha

oh_really

she makes out she’s been working flat out with no break ever, she’s had more holidays and breaks away than a lot of people in the year/ 18 months.
And she has weekends off and gets to go to spas whilst her kids go to their dads. Yeah she needs that breather.

oh_really

So it’s cash only which is ODD for a high street store. Yep that’s either dodgy tax evasion for sure or they are rinsing money through the business. And let’s discuss the hours too. How on Earth can people that work visit the store ? Also have they not heard of an intercom system or a ring doorbell to keep the doors locked when they are in the warehouse and just come and let customers in when arrive allowing for longer opening hours. Because I can’t see them being rushed off their feet with customers. So if it’s open 10 - 2 because they want people to meet the owners (who do they think they are - celebrities ha ) that means Hollie and Lorna just work part time. Are they scamming the benefits system too then.
---
Just read the Facebook comments, some pretty pissed off people. ‘It’s all for our families’ bullshit. They employ STAFF who work in the warehouse, why can’t they take cash from customers when Hollie and Lorna aren’t there ? It’s not Hard.

some of the comments though 😂

Last edited:

oh_really

Exactly this, even if she didn’t want to go down that route she could grab an Apple Pencil and iPad and start doing some hand drawn stuff, then it’s unique to her. It’s all another way for her to make money at this point. She’s not a social media expert, she hasn’t got the official qualification for business management to be making those claims. Yeah she’s got a page of 80k followers, but we all know half are either bought or fake. In contrast to the amount of engagement they get on the posts compared to the following it’s fuckall.
Exactly this. She is no expert at all. She honestly boils my piss. She really does think a lot of herself. And the candle branding really doesn’t scream CANDLES it makes me think of skin care and facials. Yet again she has gone for W&W colours. Nothing unique about it. It’s really boring.

lunaloulou

Probably to take more product photos I would guess! Remember when she went on holiday last year to take photos of her legs by the pool for their new shimmering body oil and the label clearly had a typo and said COCNUT body oil, she probably thought no one noticed it as all pictures were taken with it moved to the side slightly 🤣

• Haha

oh_really

Anyone for a Sunday discount of 10% off, a bit late to be sending out discount codes though at 9.45pm 🤣 They really need to stop it with the discounts, it’s now screaming and shouting DESPERATION.
---
My JUNK box is full of discount codes 🤣

I would be here forever if I screenshot the backlog of them. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

oh_really

Lorna always looks like she could do with a good wash, the same with Hollie’s mum which is ironic considering they make and sell bath products.
This makes me chuckle. They certainly don’t look well groomed and fresh faced. Wonder if they can actually wash their hair in their coming soon hair care range ? Gets me how they quickly release all these new ranges and products and it be safe to sell the public. None of them are cosmetically trained so how do they know it’s safe to use ?

chillinkillin

I think they need calling out as I can’t believe they are getting away with making beauty products and selling them to the general public without them been tested for safety. They seem to be spitting out new products monthly now and it just doesn’t seem legit.
---
Interesting. Wonder if they have EVERY product tested ?
---

---
This gets more and more interesting when you look into it. I highly doubt they have all this in place.
---
Does anyone know if they follow the labelling regulations?
---
They don’t correctly label as the list of ingredients are listed on their website when they should be on the product itself. And then it’s not that thorough as they don’t list exact quantities or % or anything or the quality of ingredients.

I know if you’re an online business you can list ingredients online for people to refer to or something like that? I’m not sure on allll of the rules and regs but I know a little bit about selling handmade cosmetics.
---
AND because the ingredients are all vegan/natural there are certain loopholes that they probably use in their favour
---
What’s that ‘shouldn’t make medical or therapeutic claims ?’ Looks like that don’t listen to that part of regulations. They can’t make this claim as they have no medical laboratory proof that their product does this.

It’s all in the wording unfortunately. Because they used “it CAN” rather than “it will/does” it’s technically not claiming anything. For example they can use eucalyptus in their products which is known for helping congestion, they can then say that their product “can” help with congestion. It’s all a load of bollocks. AND that a couple of people haven’t had the best reactions to their products in the past, what else does that tell you.

oh_really

If they say it’s down to charges Nah not buying it, you can pick up card readers that link to your bank and I’m sure they have a minimal fee like pence. It’s so they can wash money or not declare earnings.

Sure they have deleted some of the ‘nasty’ comments too (ummm customer opinions that are valuable to anybody’s business, it’s constructive) about the opening hours. It’s all just arselickers comments left.

You need the negative opinions to any business as it helps a business grow and evolve.
---
PLEASE post some juicy ones for the ones in the back who don’t have Facebook (me👁👄👁) 😂
---
The ‘meet the owners comment’ they left makes me laugh so much. ‘We don’t want you been served by a stranger’ Who the hell do they think they are. They could employ someone and make them known on social media instead of going down the ‘family run business’ line (which is outdated)

The staff (other than hollies mum) never get a mention or shown on social media. They never get any recognition for ‘working hard’ they make out it’s just them two, the free child Labour and mama Jo that do all the work.

Attachments

Last edited:

yeah whatever

Anonymous question time on Nias story. So she can message herself and tell herself how fit she thinks she is without people knowing that it is her. I can’t deal with her attention seeking. Wonder if she gets any criticism today. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

chillinkillin

🍿🍿🍿
Spot on! I think that's why Hollie is collecting men like pokémon cards at this point!
Meanwhile Nia consistently posts photos of herself in her underwear or with her tits hanging out then wonders why she attracts creepy men that assume she has an OF page....girl, the call is coming from inside the house!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if the anon questions were from her and all.

The girl who

I’m going to glue the one say it…..
why has Lorna ruined her beautiful face with all those tattoos 😭

I have many tattoos myself but never could go to the extent on my face :(

oh_really

So the break up lasted long, (bloody hell why does all her relationships end up being on and off all the time. Hollie this isn’t a coincidence this must be something to do with you.) so they are back together, W&W are following the coffee page again, he’s personally back on insta and Facebook. They went away to Rudding Park at the weekend and he helped her today with the shop. She’s removed her break up songs and the photos with Lucie too. She is getting praised for losing weight (probably on the injections like everyone else) she is so predictable. Her whole life is predictable.

• Haha