Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I discovered GG when the Brit crew (Zoella etc) were in their prime because they were starting to annoy me and I wanted to know if anyone else felt the same. Then I came over here because I realised Anastasia Kingsnorth had a way more active thread!

Reactions: 1
Mrs Meldrum after she lied about Disneyland Paris being gifted. She told her eldest daughter it was a present from mummy and daddy so finding out it was all paid for by Tesco/F&F made me come check out tattle.

Reactions: 6
Callie Thorpe when she had a major meltdown after having a good old read on here ! She's just launched a scam / expensive membership to her Con corner, charging her vulnerable followers for the privilege of her tit advice !

Some comment in the Daily Mail on an article about the Beckhams, I think it was the person that always comments dad of 4 father of 6 something like that....anyway thanks.

When the influencer made an account on here and was slagging her friends, then was found out. Was she a Midwife or something?? Anyway I read the article about her and had to come see and found the Hinch thread

When Emma Drew said her weight loss surgery had been outed on a gossip site I had no idea what she was talking about so googled “Emma Drew gossip”, and a almost a year and a half later I’m still here!

Reactions: 2
Originally The Organised Mum and I thought "What horrible people!" 🙊 Then I started following Mrs Hinch as she had a run in with TOM and she kept saying "I'll show 'em!" and wondered who she was talking about. Had my eyes opened on that thread, along with the Jack Monroe one. Was also here for the Meldrum fallout too.

Lurked for a long time but decided to create an account so I could chat about Real Housewives 🤣

Gabriella Lindley- A couple of years ago her YouTube videos started to come up on my recommended so I watched a few. I always felt I was missing something as she had a really high subscriber count but as far as I could see she didn't actually DO anything.
I started to think that she must have been famous in another field in order to have that many subs so I googled her...and the first thing that came up was Tatttle! Been here ever since ( I read a lot of different threads but hers is still one of the funniest on here I reckon)

Someone on tiktok, it did that thing where it refreshed when i clicked off the comments but her TT was basically how awful this is for ppls mental health which made me think
.. this is bound to be a laugh

• Haha