Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Schofield coming out, I didn’t and still don’t believe he suddenly had a late mid life epiphany about his sexuality. But we couldn’t discuss it on Digital Spy and eventually all threads about Schofield were locked, posters banned etc, the fact that stuff can be discussed so openly is a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 38

SheKnows

PTWM (Part-time working Mummy). I’d followed her on FB, puzzled that I seemed to be the only one who could see through her hype while everyone else I spoke to seemed to hero-worship her. Then came her glorious Tattle rant. I didn’t even know Tattle existed until then but hot-footed it over here straight away 🤣

Reactions: 25

roarke

VIP Member
My work was about to spend a lot of money using influencers to sell their products so I figured I’d do some research and came across the site. Saved my company a few red faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t know if this has been done before but couldn’t find anything.
So who sent you here?
Mine was BrummyMummy who I have since unfollowed during lockdown (have actually unfollowed a lot of people during lockdown 🤣)
Have also been here a while so enjoy when some “influencer” has a tattle meltdown and I race over to check their thread!!

Reactions: 20

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
All that dreams glitters (what the fuck does that even mean??)
The lovely (not)Stacey sharing a screenshot of what had been wrote about her and then I found the Mrs Hinch thread and so on and my eyes opened to all the bullshit that I was so gullible to believe
So glad I found tattle and had my eyes opened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Tell.A.Tale

Mine is so old school I’m showing my age. I just couldn’t stand... The Londoner and read the million threads on GOMI until I ran out, then found Tattle. Only officially joined a few weeks ago though and then finally found confidence to post on the Rutherford racism saga. Until then I just lurked these pages but now I’m brave enough to post. I took my inspiration from Susie, if she can be a twat on twitter and spout like that then I can be a teller on tattle and voice my opinion. I have also found my people which is fab because watching these instamummies and influencers was making me hate my life and hate humans. Tattle is grounding for me, affirmation that I’m not a heinous bitch for loathing them all and that normal, intelligent people do still exist in this world. I love you all like the Texas huns love FOB xoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

XXSJPXX

I’m really fed up of these influencers referring to us as trolls or bullies. No one is forcing them to look on here 🙄 They don’t like it because we don’t lick their arse like their little minions do on social media 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Very traditional

VIP Member
I have no idea who most of the people you’re talking about are 🙈🤣 I came from the daily mail comments, I don’t even remember who I was reading about but one comment said “all you people on tattle life should be absolutely disgusted with yourselves” so I had to investigate - so glad i did!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14