Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been done before but couldn’t find anything.
So who sent you here?
Mine was BrummyMummy who I have since unfollowed during lockdown (have actually unfollowed a lot of people during lockdown 🤣)
Have also been here a while so enjoy when some “influencer” has a tattle meltdown and I race over to check their thread!!

Reactions: 20
Philip Schofield and the unsavoury business with the circumstances surrounding his coming out 😂

Reactions: 39
PTWM (Part-time working Mummy). I’d followed her on FB, puzzled that I seemed to be the only one who could see through her hype while everyone else I spoke to seemed to hero-worship her. Then came her glorious Tattle rant. I didn’t even know Tattle existed until then but hot-footed it over here straight away 🤣

Reactions: 25
Cassy Clark - she popped up on my fb and I needed to know more about her and Tattle Life popped up with stories

Reactions: 8
Ans: Zoellaaaaaaa😂
used to read on here for a long time before actually joining. No one knows/cares about British youtubers where i live so i was glad i found this site lol

Reactions: 8
All that dreams glitters (what the duck does that even mean??)
The lovely (not)Stacey sharing a screenshot of what had been wrote about her and then I found the Mrs Hinch thread and so on and my eyes opened to all the bullshit that I was so gullible to believe
So glad I found tattle and had my eyes opened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
PTWM , followed her for a few years on Facebook as posts that friends liked often popped up on my feed. I started to feel that she wasn’t all she seemed and also felt if anyone commented on her posts that were not kissing her arse, then her followers would rip them apart while she stepped back and let them. I also didn’t like the way she would ask for money and donations while showing off her freebies and new found acquisitions. I felt it was just me seeing through her so I unfollowed her. However her ‘tattle rent’ flagged up on my feed so I came over for a look, lurked a little , then joined last December while on annual leave!

PTWM (Part-time working Mummy). I’d followed her on FB, puzzled that I seemed to be the only one who could see through her hype while everyone else I spoke to seemed to hero-worship her. Then came her glorious Tattle rant. I
PTWM (Part-time working Mummy). I’d followed her on FB, puzzled that I seemed to be the only one who could see through her hype while everyone else I spoke to seemed to hero-worship her. Then came her glorious Tattle rant. I didn’t even know Tattle existed until then but hot-footed it over here straight away 🤣
Funnily enough I joined for the same reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Zoella and Lydia Millen. I used to read their threads on GG then someone mentioned this site so I came and had a read and I wanted to give my opinion so I joined. Bloody glad I did I love it here! 😊 ❤

Reactions: 7
Schofield coming out, I didn’t and still don’t believe he suddenly had a late mid life epiphany about his sexuality. But we couldn’t discuss it on Digital Spy and eventually all threads about Schofield were locked, posters banned etc, the fact that stuff can be discussed so openly is a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 38