Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't remember the celebrity but they were moaning about tattle needing to be banned because it feuls hate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Schofield coming out, I didn’t and still don’t believe he suddenly had a late mid life epiphany about his sexuality. But we couldn’t discuss it on Digital Spy and eventually all threads about Schofield were locked, posters banned etc, the fact that stuff can be discussed so openly is a breath of fresh air.
This! Almost word for word, I then discovered the jack Monroe threads, I didn’t really have a clue who she was, but I have never laughed so much, has been brilliant during lockdown.

Reactions: 5
India Knight a writer for the Sunday Times and that her partner Eric Joyce is a convicted Sex Offender who had watched the rape of a child online and she supports him by giving him a character reference in court
And she is also fully employed by that newspaper.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did a Google for an alternative to the now touchy-feely "Digital Spy" website, which I abandoned months ago due to how some posters and moderators took offensive that didn't tick their particular agenda box
Yes I completely agree. That forum has become a joke

Reactions: 2
M*msn*t deleted my comment about a certain influencer being a clout chasing attention bleep as not being "in the spirit" (useless fuckers).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Philip Schofield.
Tattle was mentioned on the DS thread and I’ve never gone back!

Reactions: 1
Rebecca Meldrum
I remember making a comment on her video about the constant Ads, and someone mentioned tattle.
The comment was swiftly deleted which made me curious to check it out.
I don't often comment, but I read here a few times a week.

I’ve been coming here weekly ever since Chris Ingham the Dad of The Ingham Family got caught sending sexual messages to children under 18 in July 2018. I came originally because I didn’t believe it was true, I soon realised it was very true, the man is a danger to children & a predator. Now I’ve finally joined Tattle yesterday so I can like & comment. The Ingham parents are destroying their kids lives, those kids are not happy kids. Look in their eyes. Fake smiles & a lot of unhappiness. Bad acting.
Are they the parents that give their toddler cold shock showers?

Reactions: 2
Rebecca Meldrum
I remember making a comment on her video about the constant Ads, and someone mentioned tattle.
The comment was swiftly deleted which made me curious to check it out.
I don't often comment, but I read here a few times a week.

Are they the parents that give their toddler cold shock showers?
no the seconne jolys punish there children with cold showers

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't get how people can put this online and it is not viewed as abuse?! OT but there is an AWFUL family channel called 8 passengers in which the parents are just totally abusive to the children, forcing the 5 year old to make her own lunch for school then refusing to bring it when the school calls the mum to say she needs to bring something as she has forgotten it , for example. just awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't get how people can put this online and it is not viewed as abuse?! OT but there is an AWFUL family channel called 8 passengers in which the parents are just totally abusive to the children, forcing the 5 year old to make her own lunch for school then refusing to bring it when the school calls the mum to say she needs to bring something as she has forgotten it , for example. just awful.
Its just disgusting

They've got Eduardo dressed like a lolita atm, nothing wrong with a child being confused about their gender but support them away from the camera, they're a disgrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
With the downfall of the Ingham Family and the fallout between the smaller YouTubers who were arguing about the Inghams.. I saw Tattle Life mentioned in the comments and let me tell you, I have found my people!!

They've got Eduardo dressed like a lolita atm, nothing wrong with a child being confused about their gender but support them away from the camera, they're a disgrace.
I haven’t been following them but was wondering why he was in dresses. Not that I’m judging just generally thinking

I haven’t been following them but was wondering why he was in dresses. Not that I’m judging just generally thinking
They've got him in make up too , using the child for engagement ...I wonder how he'll feel about being exploited like that when he's older :rolleyes:

• Wow