Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe Todd! I was following Chloe, and another girl who also followed Chloe...
The other girl messaged Chloe to call her out for her fat shaming language and I think suggest she got some mental health help. Anyway Chloe went bleeping mental on her and I saw it from both sides... Chloe was absolutely horrific to this girl and I came her after that to see if other people thought they same (they did!)

Reactions: 1
Guru Gossip used to be my favoured hangout but it had so much downtime and became so over-moderated I came here instead after seeing it name dropped.

I'm more of a lurker by nature but I've been feeling lonely with everything going on this year so I'm hoping to get talking to people. Nice that any forums even still exist because social media is not for me at all.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been a long term lurker but that Sally (?) influencer who ‘exposed’ online bullies (aka critics) via an article on BBC a couple of weeks ago made me sign up post haste. I was all for joining in straightaway but chickened out as you all move so fast and well, I’m new and my opinion means Jack tit :( so, here I am... in some form of limbo, shyly kicking my new shoes, occasionally getting brave enough to type out a response... only to bottle out from hitting ‘post reply’ for the hundredth time because I’m a coward. Bugger it... I’m gonna tap that blue button but then hide

Reactions: 9
Sarah Akwisombe... I came here ages ago looking for anyone who shared my opinions and saw through her bullshit, and recently it’s has all blown up, and now I’m becoming a full on Tattle addict :D Love having a safe space where my comments can’t be deleted!

Reactions: 2
I saw it mentioned on Digital Spy Forums as a place where Philip Schofield could actually be discussed with some freedom!

Reactions: 6
Part time working mummy I just felt all the crying in the car didn’t ring true so came to have a look at these nasty trolls and haven’t left since 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn't know about the site until I searched for why vicky mouse disappeared two weeks ago

Pleased to be on board

Reactions: 1