Who sent you to Tattle?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miss greedy, read about her ex so googled it and ended up here....then spotted stuff about Hinch on here that I was already suspicious about, you tattlers confirmed it and I haven’t looked back since... but did unfollow Hinch lol

Reactions: 4
Sali Hughes, the IG shiller, serious journalist

think I actually was on her first thread

Reactions: 2
Just goes to show you.... look how quiet we are.... Grinch stops flashing her cash cows over social media and we have gone quiet.... read it and learn Grinch! STOP EXPLOITING YOUR KIDS ON SOCIAL MEDIA! IN FACT DO YOURSELF AND EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND STAY AWAY YOURSELF!

• Haha
Miss greedy, read about her ex so googled it and ended up here....then spotted stuff about Hinch on here that I was already suspicious about, you tattlers confirmed it and I haven’t looked back since... but did unfollow Hinch lol
Greedy thinks she’s Hinch. Bloody hilarious. Both as fake as each other!

• Haha
Sali Hughes after her Freaky Friday rant. Expected to find really nasty, mean comments......... but instead found a group of people better able than me to express why I had gone off her

Reactions: 3
A little bit off topic but I’ve been looking for a thread on Janey Godley, she’s been particularly irritating me lately!

Reactions: 4
She's a massive Twitter bellend. Can't stand the woman.
I used to like her but she’s turned into another one of those twats that blocks and shoots down anyone who doesn’t share the same opinions and thoughts as her! Everyone who is a man who comments something not agreeing with her is deemed sexist/chauvinist!

It was either PTWM or BMo2. What a pair of bellends. Now I tend to most frequently follow the Rebecca Lamb threads for pure entertainment, but there are so many good threads on here about all sorts of random stuff, I love it. My people :love:

Reactions: 5
The British Crew! I’m from the States but used to really like them 2013-2015/16. I was in uni and a friend introduced me to their videos. 17-year old me thought Marcus Butler was cute. 🙃 I also did a semester abroad in the UK so a year before that, I was religiously listening to all their vlogs in the background to prepare for my term abroad. Primark (if I remember correctly), Poundland, the tube, I was fascinated!
Sometime in 2016, I stopped watching them. A few years later when I became older and slightly wiser, I reminisced about the UK, and decided to see where the Brit Crew is in life, and omg, have been lurking on tattle since then!

I ended up on TL when the moron Bunnyboiler removed every single one of my postings on the Scum regarding Skanky Price, I alighted here where I found so many other like-minded souls :)